Login Search

DraftKings MLB Up 2 Early Win Promo

Last Post

The definition of a "hold your nose" play tonight:

Marlins +280 vs Dodgers

At nearly a 3/1 price, I'm taking a shot on Walker Buehler having some rust in his first start since June of 2022. Hopefully the fish can get 2 early before the Dodgers bats wake up and bury them lol

Went with A's +120. Wood has an extra day off more than Heaney, and every game Heaney has pitched, Texas has lost. Yes, I know taking home teams are shrinking the percentages for me, but there's a limited card tonight so I'm sticking with it lol. And I'm limited to $10 for this but it's still a worthwhile promotion. I actually like the over 7.5 much better but for this thread A's it is.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Optional gave Covering the # 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Limited to $10 on this and all other promos.
Losers suckers newbies may get higher limits.
Road teams, high totals, underdogs till they limit you to $10.
Then it’s basically worthless.
Last edited by OTWinner; 05-06-24 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
Went with A's +120. Wood has an extra day off more than Heaney, and every game Heaney has pitched, Texas has lost. Yes, I know taking home teams are shrinking the percentages for me, but there's a limited card tonight so I'm sticking with it lol. And I'm limited to $10 for this but it's still a worthwhile promotion. I actually like the over 7.5 much better but for this thread A's it is.
Thank you up 2 for the win. I know some good cappers like Jerky was on them (A's) full game but things are never easy. I stayed away from the over betting-wise and I was so wrong on that aspect. Glad to take the W and we move on to the next day.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

SBR Andy gave Covering the # 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
The definition of a "hold your nose" play tonight:

Marlins +280 vs Dodgers

At nearly a 3/1 price, I'm taking a shot on Walker Buehler having some rust in his first start since June of 2022. Hopefully the fish can get 2 early before the Dodgers bats wake up and bury them lol
Went according to plan last night as the Marlins scored 2 in the top of the 1st to cash it then immediately blew the lead.

Let's try for another ugly one tonight: White Sox +220 vs Rays

Sox already saw Eflin on April 26th and plated 5 runs off 9 hits against him. They don't have to win, just put up one crooked number and this can hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
Drop my limit from 50 to 10. I took Washington +180 tonight.
Nice hit!

As much as I want to go back to the well with the White Sox, I can't put my money on team averaging 2.86 runs per game two days in a row.

Instead I'll pivot to another stuggling team that is due to wake up - the Astros +130 vs the Yankees.

My limit got bumped up to $500. And its still at $500 even after hitting that marlins big price a few nights ago. I guess I'm a massive loser. Thinking about taking white sox. Flexen has been doing well and civale is trash. Sox lit him up last meeting. Hard to back that team but they just need to score 2 first....

Cashed white sox last night +210 or whatever they were for $500, cashed astros today +124 for 500. My only loss this week is Toronto -102 when Berrios got rocked by the Phillies and that was my fault for not going with my 1st instinct Seattle that night.

Wonder how long they'll keep my max at $500?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

SBR Andy gave ThaWoj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
Cashed white sox last night +210 or whatever they were for $500, cashed astros today +124 for 500. My only loss this week is Toronto -102 when Berrios got rocked by the Phillies and that was my fault for not going with my 1st instinct Seattle that night.

Wonder how long they'll keep my max at $500?
Keep it rolling.

Going with Nats tonight vs Red Sox. Corbin has been awful but at +170 it was the best option on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
Keep it rolling.

Going with Nats tonight vs Red Sox. Corbin has been awful but at +170 it was the best option on the board.
I like it too. Corbin pitched well last game too. I'm torn between a bunch tonight...

Min -105 @ Toronto
Cubs +110 @ Pitt (might be postponed so be careful)
CLE -102 @ Wsox
STL +105 @ MIL
KC -122 @ Angels (Canning a gas can)
Oakland +130 @ Seattle..Blackburn pitching for oakland

Leaning towards Oakland but KC seems easy