Login Search

DraftKings MLB Up 2 Early Win Promo

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Tigers.
Easy winner there. Marlins not so much. Tough to cash the early win when you fail to score a run lol

Not going against the Braves again tonight. Switching gears to the Dbacks +114 vs the Cardinals. Averaging 5.5 runs per game so far this season to the Cards' 3.5.

Giddy up

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
I grabbed Boston +102 for this promo today

because Boston pitcher dominated Guardians last start and Boston is on a little win streak on the road right now
Red Sox just couldn't get anything going tonight but have been a consistent play for this.

Dbacks put up 4 in the top of the 3rd to get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
How much can you guys bet on this? $10 is kinda pathetic.
I was slashed to $10 on most promos for a while but was bumped up to $100 on this one. The only thing I can think of is I made another deposit recently, not sure if that triggered the limit change.

Curious to know what others are getting on the Early Win promo.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
I was slashed to $10 on most promos for a while but was bumped up to $100 on this one. The only thing I can think of is I made another deposit recently, not sure if that triggered the limit change.

Curious to know what others are getting on the Early Win promo.
Was a time where I was limit-crippled, too, with $10 maxes. Some $25 still. These Early-Wins have been $100 max.

Was away for a few days and didn't have access to DK. Back on the saddle today and going with Yankees +110.

Debated the Royals +140 but can't pass up the Yanks batting first coming off back to back games where they scored 15 runs.

Seattle +144

I love this matchup.
Max (The Other Max) coming off a monster effort last time out v. RHP Bryce Miller.
Millers across the board through five starts are rock solid.

I'm a sucker for live bow-wows.
Mariners +144
Give Points

Points Awarded:

SBR Andy gave stevenash 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dual no hitters through six full.
I loved this matchup all day.

Bryce Miller and Max Fried throwing absolute lights out masterpieces.
Something has to give though; Max is at 100 pitches thrown already.

Baseball.
Like it used to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
Was considering taking Yankees then decided on Washington. Just went up 2-0 top of the 3rd ...winner. These are fun bets.
Nice call! Yes of course the Yanks get shutout after scoring 30 runs in the 2 games prior. Shoulda stuck with my gut on KC it woulda cashed in the 1st inning. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Dual no hitters through six full.
I loved this matchup all day.

Bryce Miller and Max Fried throwing absolute lights out masterpieces.
Something has to give though; Max is at 100 pitches thrown already.

Baseball.
Like it used to be!
Old fashioned pitcher's duel. Mitch Garver with the walk off homer to win it for you!