Login Search

Superbowl M-v-p?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
riding hurts. be hard for them to win and he has a bad game.

same can be sad for mahomes if you like the chiefs.
Yes, although the difference between odds is much more for Hurts
-130 to +120 vs. +105 to +125
Also, higher chance Mahomes gets injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
I like the Hassan Reddick as a long shot
Hesitate to say no way, but...

I'd say he doesn't have a single game in his career where he'd be named MVP in a game like this. Even if he somehow got 3 sacks, nah. He'd need to also add a pick, and he's never had an INT. At 35-1, nahhhhh.

Better chance for a DB. At least with a DB he might get a couple picks. Maybe a pick 6. Maybe even a sack. How about L'Jarius Sneed at 150-1?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
kelce is the best value if he has one of his insane 3 td games. and if reddick gets 3 sacks maybe. other than that if you like eagles, its hurts. you prefer chiefs, its mahomes.
How about a DB that gets a couple of picks, including a pick 6, in a low scoring game.

3 sacks isn't that exciting. Not nearly as sexy as INT's.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
How about a DB that gets a couple of picks, including a pick 6, in a low scoring game.

3 sacks isn't that exciting. Not nearly as sexy as INT's.
a pick six is not gonna get you an mvp unless you have a larry brown type game like he did against steelers. and i doubt he had a pick six. just a couple of picks. if the eagles are up and mahomes is in pass mode, reddick getting 3 sacks is possible. and a sack fumble would be huge as well. more likely than a pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
a pick six is not gonna get you an mvp unless you have a larry brown type game like he did against steelers. and i doubt he had a pick six. just a couple of picks. if the eagles are up and mahomes is in pass mode, reddick getting 3 sacks is possible. and a sack fumble would be huge as well. more likely than a pick 6.
Right, but a pick 6 is huge. Alone not enough, but what if that dude has a 2nd INT. And it's a low-scoring game. Of course it's not likely, but it's possible. Problem is there's a bunch of guys that could do that.

Reddick has only had > 2 sacks once in his career, against the Giants in 2020.

I'd say he doesn't have a single game in his career where he'd be named MVP in a game like this. Even if he somehow got 3 sacks, nah. He'd need to also add a pick, and he's never had an INT. At 35-1, nahhhhh.

Better chance for a DB. At least with a DB he might get a couple picks. Maybe a pick 6. Maybe even a sack. How about L'Jarius Sneed at 150-1?
You can say he was the MVP of the NFC championship knocked Prudy out of the game. If it's not one of the quarterbacks I think it has to be a defensive player. Like I said long shot but he would have to get a couple sacks and a strip fumble like he did against the 49ers

I don't know how Reddick wasn't the MVP of the NFC championship? He took both quarterbacks out and had a forced fumble and recovered a fumble