Login Search

The Bullseye Week 17 SBR Contest Picks

Last Post

Default The Bullseye Week 17 SBR Contest Picks

Don't look now but The Bullseye squad has put together back to back 4-1 weeks to get their nose above .500 on the season. Can they make it 3 in a row? Here's who the team is going with for Week 17:

Michael McClymont (11-3-2): Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots UNDER 41 (-110)

"Forty-one points for offenses led by Mac Jones and Teddy Bridgewater in the New England winter? Under, please."

Jon Metler (10-6-0): JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS -4 (-108) vs Houston Texans

"Despite covering the spread against the Kansas City Chiefs and Dallas Cowboys, and winning outright against the Tennessee Titans over the last few weeks, it's now time for the Houston Texans to get serious. If you're the Texans, you cannot screw up this epic tank job for a quarterback in the 2023 NFL Draft. The Chicago Bears would draft first overall, not the Texans if Houston were to win one more game. In Week 17, I make the Jacksonville Jaguars 6-point favorites over the Texans, which actually was the spread on the look-ahead line."

Andrew Brennan (10-6-0): NEW YORK GIANTS -5.5 (-111) vs Indianapolis Colts

"When you get the chance to pick against an already-atrocious head coach who is also now actively choosing to put the ball in the hands of his obviously inferior players, you simply ignore everything the other team has done recently (yes, the Giants have struggled) and make the bet. Don't even shop around for this one, just bet the Giants at every single book."

Esten McLaren (6-10-0): Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers UNDER 48.5 (-110)

"This is a high number for a late-season divisional game with both teams having something to play for, and in the cold at Lambeau Field. Minnesota and Green Bay played to a total of 30 points in their Week 1 encounter with the Vikes winning 23-7. This second meeting should be much more competitive as Minnesota fights for playoff seeding and Green Bay continues to fight for a wild-card berth. The total has steadily risen since last week's look-ahead line was released but temperatures will hover around freezing at the time of the 4 p.m. ET kickoff in Green Bay."

Sean Tomlinson (3-13-0): SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -5 (-110) vs Las Vegas Raiders

"George Kittle is white hot right now after recording 213 receiving yards and four touchdowns over his last two games. He's notched two straight two-score contests, quickly equaling his touchdowns on the season entering Week 15. His sudden eruption can be tied to ideal matchups, the absence of Deebo Samuel, or a connection with Brock Purdy. Or maybe a bit of everything, and now he'll get another chance to tee off on a defense that struggles against tight ends. The Las Vegas Raiders rank 19th while allowing 50.9 yards per game to the position."

Don't forget to submit your Week 16 picks HERE.
Last edited by The Bullseye; 12-29-22 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
so the san fran line at the time of this posting was -10 the line was -10 yesterday at this time pretty chicken shet to use the opening line and post it on thursday of course sean can use all the help he can get but still chicken shet here
Sean Tomlinson needs all the help he needs. He is currently batting below the Mendoza line.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
Sean Tomlinson needs all the help he needs. He is currently batting below the Mendoza line.
From Contest page:

LT Profits (9 hours ago)
That's just because thread with all picks is posted on Thursdays, the picks themselves are entered throughout the week. And there have been no issues I am aware of with 49ers line, so I am sure it was right at time it was entered.

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
So they can get a stake line but not us……..makes sense
I believe screenshots should have been required for Bullseye as they post their picks on Thursday but claim they got the lines earlier in the week.

What stops someone of tracking the line movement Tu-Th and at the last minute saying he made his pick on Tu but it was revealed to the world on Th?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
I believe screenshots should have been required for Bullseye as they post their picks on Thursday but claim they got the lines earlier in the week.

What stops someone of tracking the line movement Tu-Th and at the last minute saying he made his pick on Tu but it was revealed to the world on Th?
This whole contest has become a shit show. Games missing, games not being honored even lines were correct on Tuesday. Hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
why was notre dame pick deleted, a winner counted as 0-1 loss thanks
Thanks for posting this. They deleted one of my NFL plays. If I didn't see this post I wouldn't have made another one. What a shit show!