Login Search

Thanks SBR

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Every great person knows when it’s time to retire. Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Hulk Hogan, Donald Trump etc.

When I joined SBR, I was full of energy and humour but looking back, that is not who I am today. I have grown up and matured and realize that much of what I have said and done was immature but it brought joy to many-including myself.

We go through stages in life, and you guys were part of that stage here and helped me find laughs and good information for betting. It really did feel like a community. I liked the entertainment and it made for great laughs.

I wish you all the best and a Happy New Year with your loved ones.

Keep on keepin on

Tony
we all knew it was time for you to retire the first time you banned yourself from sbr, only to beg the site to lift the "ban" you imposed on yourself.

if you think now is the time, as opposed to back then, we'll add you to the list topped by brett favre, muhammad ali, and mj..... delusional fukks who stayed around way too long, making jokes of themselves.......

this was your "best" day.......

best for you, pathetic for any other person on the planet......

I'm sure you remember how you partied this fateful day, only to wake up with a size 9 poop chute in san francisco's Castro district:

Give Points

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
Seaweed, no matter who owns the place, your pretend betting and total bullshit stories will always be welcome. You keep taking sausage up the ass from one of the 6 men you always go to jerkoff for plays.
OMG!