Login Search

Abandoned Soccer match over bet graded a loss

Last Post

Default Abandoned Soccer match over bet graded a loss

Ivory Coast match abandoned in extra time. Match not completed. 1-0 between ES Bafing and Korhogo. I needed 2 for a push & bet was graded a loss. Is the grading correct?

Here is the book rule:

" If a match is finished or abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes including injury time, all bets on the Match-period are void. The exception to this rule is if a referee ends a match after at least 85 minutes of play. If a match is void because it finished early or was abandoned, periods that were played to completion (such as the 1st Half) will have action".

1. All Match-period markets are based on two halves of 45 minutes of regulation time as well as any injury time, unless indicated otherwise. If a match is finished or abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes including injury time, all bets on the Match-period are void. The exception to this rule is if a referee ends a match after at least 85 minutes of play. If a match is void because it finished early or was abandoned, periods that were played to completion (such as the 1st Half) will have action. If a match is started and isn’t completed (as defined above) within 12 hours of kickoff, then all bets on Periods that aren’t completed will be void.

Here is the full policy. They left out the last part when citing why they graded it a loss.

i bet this garbage match too for some reason and my rules say if match isn't completed within 24 hours it is void so i will wait til tommorow and contact my customer service if they don't cancel it

LB Live
ES Bafing vs CO Korhogo / Match
Total / Over 2.5 +142
(Pending)
LB Straight 100.00 142.29

4.10.2 Full game and 2nd half wagers on events that do not reach the end of full time will be deemed no action.
4.10.3 1st half wagers on events that do not reach break time will be deemed no action.
4.10.4 If a match is interrupted and not resumed within 24 hours, all unsettled markets will be void.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I don't typically wager soccer but I'm glad you guys posted this issue. That's crazy that a soccer match just gets "abandoned". I just learned something.
Turn on the Celtics game right now. Tell me that the hornets didn't abandon the game?

Worst sport in the world to bet on. If they're not fixing the matches or bitching about something political irrelevant to the match, they're quitting cause it's raining. Bunch of snowflakes. Imagine Brady walking off the field in the playoffs vs raiders cause it was snowing a little. Footballers(soccer) are sissy as it gets in sports. Omg it's raining we can't play. Lmao.