Login Search

Soccer World Cup - Round 2 plays/info

Last Post

Scouting out later games. I can tell you this:

*I won't be playing Qatar. They look light-wt to me (even as Host Nation).
*Note that SEN top-man Mane out.
*I do like this SEN manager. He looks composed.

Possibly the over? I see Senegal scoring. Does Qatar contribute?

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
Nice one Chucky. What should I play for the USA game. Need to put action in before I head to the mountains today.
Thx, Pab. Working on it. My one thought is: *USA or pass.

The USA handicap is now +1 w/ price above +100. Can get +1 (+110), I think they have a good chance to get a piece of that.

Remember one basic idea about the World Cup. People don't see these teams, then they evaluate based on 90 min. England can't be as good as 6-2...just like Iran wasn't as bad as 2-6.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave ChuckyTheGoat 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I know it looks like a cowardly play. Some will think Qatar has to accumulate pts as Host Nation.

I believe that Senegal is skilled and legit even w/o Mane. I think that Qatar is rubbish.

I base that on some of the friendlies they played vs mid-level European sides. They struggled to generate any shots and got run out vs teams like IRE/SERB/Port. They did play pretty well in the 2021 Gold Cup.

More support for Senegal:

1) They are holders of the African championship. Won the AFR Cup of Nations in 2021, which is no small task.
2) Took Netherland a long time to break them down in the opener. So Senegal held up pretty well vs a much more accomplished side than what they'll see today.