Login Search

Going rate beards

Last Post

I swear I like to give a piece, but so many are irresponsible with the plays and their own money.

Hourly pay might seem like a better method, but it's really not for people seeking that kind of commitment (in my opinion) and it's not as good for exploiting the beard as true winnings. Word of mouth is more effective with winnings. Just set the expectations correctly, and everyone should be happy.

Nearly everyone's account is down first, before getting ahead. It's the nature of the cycle. Inevitably, a winning streak occurs, and then starts the word of mouth. Eventually, the new account comes in for the losing streaks and has to wait for the winners. Then the cycle starts over.

I often try to turn the tables, and raise money and accounts when variance is at a relative low.

The vast majority of contacts are irresponsible with their own funds in these accounts. I think it's helpful to the life of the account, even if bad for the holder.

Insights into the business.

1% volume placed (to win on fav, risk on dog)

For example.........

you place a bet at -150 1500/1000...................beard makes $10
you place a bet at +150 1000/1500.................................. beard makes $10

Beards also keep all comps earned on their accounts if applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I swear I like to give a piece, but so many are irresponsible with the plays and their own money...
Agree with Fish, percentage of volume. But I like to give the opportunity to keep that money, or some of it, invested and like I said in the other post, just bet the plays you're given.

Sharing part of the limit with the account holder might seem inefficient, but I believe success there leads to more accounts, and overall a wider, larger business. At the same time, like I said, so many are bad with their own funds. That means less limit exposure (and more for us) per account and less "sharp" exposure as the beard inevitably makes bad bets (not sure how much this matters at one point, though).

This seems to be my experience.

Also, with the current environment, and they way accounts get burned, new account flow can be more important than accounts on hand. (similar to circumstances where cashflow is more important than cash in the bank).

I might be near the limit of what can be discussed here.

Disclaimer: I do not recommend violating any terms of any houses accounts by letting others direct your action or by knowlngly betting for others, etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
Whatever you do, avoid CHASE bank for financial business between said beard. They frown upon that
Why would any bank be involved at all, JFC

Have 2-6 beards daily and no bank is involved whatsoever.