Login Search

Rodgers to Titans?

Last Post

Default Rodgers to Titans?

apparently he's building a home in a Nashville suburb

Tannehill was LaFleur's QB when LaFleur was OC of the Titans, so there's some familiarity there

Titans would also have to send two 1st rounders

is this a more realistic landing spot than Denver or Pittsburgh, or do none stand a chance?

I mean if he wants to win now and I’m sure he does, the Titans would make more sense than Denver or Pittsburgh.

It depends on what kind of moves those other teams would be willing to make to get whatever Rodgers wants a la the Buccs with Brady. But you could argue the Buccs had enough requisite talent there already but just needed the edges rounded off so to speak. I don’t really think the Broncos or Steelers are in a spot where they’re just a good qb away. Titans are pretty loaded right now

Good one, Orby. I have to admit that's not bad.

Would GBay salary cap shake out OK?

Any fire on Rodgers to San Fran? Surely the young QB can still sit for two years. Garoppolo plus picks would seem like a fair deal.

At SF, Rodgers could stay in the NFC. And stay away from some of the young AFC qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
I mean if he wants to win now and I’m sure he does, the Titans would make more sense than Denver or Pittsburgh.

It depends on what kind of moves those other teams would be willing to make to get whatever Rodgers wants a la the Buccs with Brady. But you could argue the Buccs had enough requisite talent there already but just needed the edges rounded off so to speak. I don’t really think the Broncos or Steelers are in a spot where they’re just a good qb away. Titans are pretty loaded right now
I'm not sure about that. All 3 of those teams(as well as a few others) would be really good with Rodgers at the helm. I'd argue that Denver and Pitt would be a great landing spot for any good QB. They both have good defense and some nice young skill players.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
apparently he's building a home in a Nashville suburb

Tannehill was LaFleur's QB when LaFleur was OC of the Titans, so there's some familiarity there

Titans would also have to send two 1st rounders

is this a more realistic landing spot than Denver or Pittsburgh, or do none stand a chance?
He has multiple homes, it means nothing. If Rodgers left Green Bay it would be for the perfect team and a contender, not the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
I'm not sure about that. All 3 of those teams(as well as a few others) would be really good with Rodgers at the helm. I'd argue that Denver and Pitt would be a great landing spot for any good QB. They both have good defense and some nice young skill players.
Pittsburgh has no offensive line and Denver plays in the toughest division in football. Neither team would be remotely appealing to Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
He is for the next 1-2 seasons. Beyond that, who knows at 40+.
The age difference between the 2 is roughly 5 years. I'd take Rodgers statistically and also awareness wise over Tannehill for their remaining playing careers. There's no comparison.

Tannehill straight up lost the game for Tennessee. He was trash with Miami... he's trash with Tennessee.

I'd take Rodgers in a wheelchair over Tannehill.