Login Search

Vitterd All Sports Picks (Part 2)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
I’m up 2400 overall and days ago I was up 800 since my return and you posted how I pick winners. Do you see how all normal posters are telling you that you’re a doosh?

You don’t even bet. All you do is troll. Hopefully they Tuesday or knuckleheadz you outta here soon. You have to be on the list for new owners as a terrible poster.
Your made up old numbers mean nothing to you losing daily currently. You are trying to defend how you are down -300 in this by bringing up numbers from an old thread in the past.

I admit I have not bet in awhile but is it better to not bet or be down 2 betting days in a row like you did? So if I talked you in this thread it would be smarter? Give me advice "champion of champions" how much longer until you have a profitable day? Nothing wrong with criticism. Don't remember it being a rule on sbr that you can only praise winning bets and not criticize losing ones. I'm not breaking any rules.

Do you plan on making a pick this week or is your last parlay loser the last play you gonna make?
Ok a reasonable question. To be honest probably not till after new years. Maybe on friday but probably not. I see nothing I like atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
Your made up old numbers mean nothing to you losing daily currently. You are trying to defend how you are down -300 in this by bringing up numbers from an old thread in the past.

I admit I have not bet in awhile but is it better to not bet or be down 2 betting days in a row like you did? So if I talked you in this thread it would be smarter? Give me advice "champion of champions" how much longer until you have a profitable day? Nothing wrong with criticism. Don't remember it being a rule on sbr that you can only praise winning bets and not criticize losing ones. I'm not breaking any rules.
Made up numbers? Lmao. The thread is still here at sbr. Nothing is made up. People that have followed me know my record. You can find it here at this forum.

This is long term. I bet every day. You think 2 days matters to me? I have over 500 picks at sbr and my record shows it’s very profitable. It’s documented.

The new owners are not thrilled with trolling posters who add nothing. That’s you.

Made up numbers? Lmao. The thread is still here at sbr. Nothing is made up. People that have followed me know my record. You can find it here at this forum.

This is long term. I bet every day. You think 2 days matters to me? I have over 500 picks at sbr and my record shows it’s very profitable. It’s documented.

The new owners are not thrilled with trolling posters who add nothing. That’s you.
This thread is not profitable. So owners want losing threads? Shouldn't be too hard. Just got to think like a vitterd.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
More fake news by you. The only idiot in this thread is you who iij s -300. I wish jibby would make a thread. He constantly picks winners. Maybe you should ask him for advice and tips? Not trolling at all. Just speaking facts. I had sushi today. Red Robin I had the other day.
fairly easy to pick winners afterwards tho isn't it?

Back to back ugly days. Rarely seen here but it does happen. Back at it tomorrow.

283-234 (+2,491) overall

30-30 (-300) since return

This is with both nba graded. They are both still playing but look bad.

My trolls should be out tonight. Banned Tuesday, dementia, unde, dblow and a few others can finally show up now after 2 losing days. Except for Tuesday….he gone.
*283-244 for overall as a correction