Login Search

Nebraska -4

Last Post

Default Nebraska -4

​Nebraska is quietly getting better,yea just 3-4,starting off with a bad loss to Illinois, and everyone down on QB Martinez.Then lost by 7 at Oklahoma, by 3 to Mich. and by 3 to MSU. But as QB goes Martinez is #3 in rushing and a surprising #10 in passing yards ! The whole team chemistry is on the rise and this is a important game for the Huskers. If they win they are 4-4 with Purdue,Ohio ST,Wiscy and Iowa left,they could be bowl bound. And with a bye next week,they will leave nothing on the Field !!
This Minn. defense is over rated,yes they only give up 77 yards rushing per game ! But on defense Minn. only gives up 24 ypg less than Neb. On offense Neb.is # 13 in the country and Minn. # 112. A bid difference. The Gophers did have a bye last week and even though they stack the box most of the game,they will make adjustment as will the Huskers
...it will not make a difference...Neb.is the better team here and a win of 21+points would not surprise me.....Nebraska -4...2 UNITS................................... .................................gl

I was ready to auto fade nebraska after last week....Frost looked like he was in tears as he walked off the field, and i thought to myself, "there's a guy who knows his job is lost....nebraska about to mail it in"

but then the AD came out and thanked the players and the coaching staff for a great effort, so then i thought, "well, it looks like Frost is going to get another season out of this....assuming the team doesn't get itself blown off the field"

Agree with your analysis, I think nebraska rolls

Quote Originally Posted by DucktheHoward View Post
I was ready to auto fade nebraska after last week....Frost looked like he was in tears as he walked off the field, and i thought to myself, "there's a guy who knows his job is lost....nebraska about to mail it in"

but then the AD came out and thanked the players and the coaching staff for a great effort, so then i thought, "well, it looks like Frost is going to get another season out of this....assuming the team doesn't get itself blown off the field"

Agree with your analysis, I think nebraska rolls
I think Frost keeps his job and Nebraska's the better team, but it's still a tough situational spot. The Huskers have been through the wringer the last few weeks, if they're slow to get it going in this early road start, they're gonna find themselves in a ball game.