Login Search

Raider's Gruden Soon To Be Cancelled

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
...Kevin Hart dreamed to one day host the Oscars but wouldn't apologize for something he said years ago about not wanting his son to play with a dollhouse because that's gay. Well, he's probably right but I respect him for not bowing to the cancel culture losers.
Actually, it was part of a joke, taken out of context, and the joke actually highlights that he bought his son the doll house. It was anything but a negative gay joke. Chappelle talked about it in one of the specials too.

That's why he didn't apologize. The outrage was fake, or better put it was based on a fake incident, an out of context quote from a joke he was telling.

Just a crazy story all around, totally fukked up for Kevin Hart.

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
Michael Vick can torture chickens, puppies and mutilate innocent animals, but poor John Gruden is cancelled for saying Michael Sam sucked, female officials are morons, and players should stand for the National Anthem.
Vick tortured, then murdered dogs. the ones that won. the ones that lost. he is proof the devil is amongst us

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Actually, it was part of a joke, taken out of context, and the joke actually highlights that he bought his son the doll house. It was anything but a negative gay joke. Chappelle talked about it in one of the specials too.

That's why he didn't apologize. The outrage was fake, or better put it was based on a fake incident, an out of context quote from a joke he was telling.

Just a crazy story all around, totally fukked up for Kevin Hart.
ok thanks for the correction. I didn't remember the whole story how it happened.

"I have resigned as Head Coach of the Las Vegas Raiders," Gruden said in a statement, obtained by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. "I love the Raiders and do not want to be a distraction. Thank you to all the players, coaches, staff, and fans of Raider Nation. I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone."

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
chucky became an unemployed bigot and a martyred Republican hero in the same moment.

hes a winner
Am I the only one sitting here thinking "Why was he writing this stuff in emails?"

This is the kind of shit say to your buddies at the bar or on a golf course. Guess its just a Boomer not knowing any better.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
If they went through all of the coaches emails there would probably be none left after
If they went through all the owners, players and coaches emails they would have to cancel the season but ESPN needs the revenue.