Login Search

Week 2 NFL Picks: Going for 7 Straight Wins

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Wrong, you are a dumb shit
It’s actually 100 percent correct. Show me where I’m wrong and I’ll never post in your threads again. You finished negative in your football thread last year. You didn’t grade your nba futures in your nba thread where you were absolutely getting crushed. All proven on here. You also shaved units which I exposed many times. If any of these statements aren’t true then show the evidence and I won’t post in your thread ever again

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

It’s actually 100 percent correct. Show me where I’m wrong and I’ll never post in your threads again. You finished negative in your football thread last year. You didn’t grade your nba futures in your nba thread where you were absolutely getting crushed. All proven on here. You also shaved units which I exposed many times. If any of these statements aren’t true then show the evidence and I won’t post in your thread ever again
Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

I had to say it

oh well u will win one more tonight before ur burial subday
Wrong, dumb shits.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Obviously I didn't intend to respond to myself.
How's that obvious when you are completely mentally challenged where you lack basic math and English skills. Always with the excuses of your deficiencies.