Login Search

Week 2 NFL Picks: Going for 7 Straight Wins

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Tampon boy is on tilt tonight with his dumb little parasite buddy. 2 dumb shits.
“A” for effort in finally trying to be original with nicknames but a big fat “F” for a completely utter failure as that was completely stupid. But overall “C” as you managed to deliver stupidity that matches your intelligence. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
'Tampon Boy' how original! Bravo... wooo hooo

First you said you cleaned me out week 1 - proved you wrong

You said i got cleaned out this weekemd, proved you wrong.

Now i am on tilt? 藍 why am i on tilt dumb dumb?

You have ducked betting me real $ you pu**y. I'll tell you what. The next game i have an opposite view on, im willingvto wager you 10k. I will meet you in philly and we can make the wager in person. What do you say little f*ggot? Are we on?
Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

“A” for effort in finally trying to be original with nicknames but a big fat “F” for a completely utter failure as that was completely stupid. But overall “C” as you managed to deliver stupidity that matches your intelligence. 
2 dumb shits and turds

You got cleaned you dumb shit.

I have always been very profitable betting, including betting the NFL both before and after I bet the league seriously.
Seriously? Before moron bet with Monopoly money and after he bets with air. What’s the difference?

F for REPEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
shits = turds
"F"
Seriously? Before moron bet with Monopoly money and after he bets with air. What’s the difference?
Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
Please don’t b on giants tonight

thx
Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
Nope diff thread
Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
only 40 more wins in a row needed make up for -200 nba thread
Wrong, dumb shits

You got cleaned you dumb shit.

I have always been very profitable betting, including betting the NFL both before and after I bet the league seriously.
That’s untrue your thread last year on this forum was negative units in the nfl. Doesn’t matter if you use the variance excuse or not. If I’m driving down the road and I get hit by a truck and die I’m still dead variance or not.
One thing that isn’t variance. You are negative units in at least 4 sports threads on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
That’s untrue your thread last year on this forum was negative units in the nfl. Doesn’t matter if you use the variance excuse or not. If I’m driving down the road and I get hit by a truck and die I’m still dead variance or not.
One thing that isn’t variance. You are negative units in at least 4 sports threads on this site.
Wrong, you are a dumb shit