Login Search

Anyone else taking Matteo to beat djoker tomorrow?

Last Post

Default Anyone else taking Matteo to beat djoker tomorrow?

I'm looking at taking a shot at that +387. I've got about 300 and change trying to get my balance back up from donking a bunch off last night.
Djoker already won the aussie open and French open this year. Highly motivated. But this Italian is pretty good. And that straight set win by Djoke over shapolav was a little misleading. Novak was pushed a bit. But this dude is a fking champion that knows how to win.
Fk, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
Joker 3-1
This is what I see as well unfortunately. I like Novak to win the 1st set because he was shaky in his last match in the opener. But I like Matteo to win the 2nd. I say
6-4, 5-7, 7-5, 6-4

Of course if I'm betting Matteo then I hope this is wrong. +5 games is + money. I may take that as the safer play (with an obviously much smaller return).

Yeah il probably watch to see how Matteo starts to see if I want some action too, even when raonic was serving the best in the world I don't think he beat joker, is it like 10-0? Matteo needs to be at his best just to even make a match out of this but a grand slam final virgin?