Login Search

Kvb and Existential are the Same Person: Very Obvious

Last Post

The iamkvb shirt was made by a friend of mine, per my request, specifically for me. I DO NOT know if SBR is ok with me sending that link out or not. I'm not selling them and I don't make a dime but I can understand how/why sbr wouldn't want me posting links to external stores.

IF ​ SBR is ok with me doing that I will. Until then I will not send the link out. Full credit for the shirt goes to a buddy of mine. I would LOVE to send out the link to support him but until SBR deems this OK i will hold onto it
Last edited by hubie69; 06-09-21 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
The iamkvb shirt was made by a friend of mine, per my request, specifically for me. I DO NOT know if SBR is ok with me sending that link out or not. I'm not selling them and I don't make a dime but I can understand how/why sbr wouldn't want me posting links to external stores.

IF ​ SBR is ok with me doing that I will. Until then I will not send the link out. Full credit for the shirt goes to a buddy of mine. I would LOVE to send out the link to support him but until SBR deems this OK i will hold onto it
Talk to Shari or Opt.
I like my idea of all proceeds go to Angelman's charity, but that's just one mans opinion.

Make it happen fella

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post

I absolutely would do this, and I'll see if my buddy can. Here's the problem, this isn't MY shirt or MY store and I'm not selling them. I don't make or see a dime. Perhaps we can work something out, I'll look into this

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
My guess, because his threads have the most views, pages and total posts. Content? Now that is another subject altogether
His shitty pick fade threads of course can stay...but this whore shit needs to go
Give Points

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.