Login Search

Zags to win it all +275

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
since zags played down let us know how much you putting on their tiny -5 line against Baylor
Again didn’t talk about spread. Listen first. Of course gonzaga will win Monday. But anyone with a brain knows that. Doesn’t change my statement about tonight

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
A username I made 11 years ago. That’s the best you’ve got. I’ve been around here a long time don’t even make me start with the garbage I’ve seen from you posted here over the years
What a fukking retard. Did you even watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
I paid Suggs off I admit it.

I said wait until its tied and you have the last shot to start playing.
Why not? Can’t lose that way. Just go to another overtime score first each time, never run the risk of being behind and draw the sheep to be interested in the game and then win. Rinse repeat. It happens so often in college basketball. Look at big games and look at the play by play history. You’ll see

Why not? Can’t lose that way. Just go to another overtime score first each time, never run the risk of being behind and draw the sheep to be interested in the game and then win. Rinse repeat. It happens so often in college basketball. Look at big games and look at the play by play history. You’ll see
UCLA could've launched a 3 with 1 second remaining drilled it and Zags would be going home because Kispert bricked his shot....

yeah... def a game they "played down" but "were never in position to lose"

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
Conspiracy involving 19 year old kids because teenagers are great at keeping secrets... rolling my eyes. Suggs, Timme and Kispert are about to make real money in the pros. They have no incentive to participate in whatever convulated scheme you made up in your mind.
Timme isn’t going to make shit. Also when you say real money think about how much you have to make to really live like an nba pro. How many people some of them take care of, how much they really make off rookie deals, how easy it is for them not to get to that second deal because of an injury, etc. These kids need the money now and won’t turn it away. But it’s ok you don’t see it. If more did this shit would get exposed and the game would have to change. But you don’t want that you want the yo yo effect of the game, you need that adrenaline feeling of your -1400 line. I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
You're the 2nd biggest retard on SBR right behind that Mac4idiot guy
Pointless post. It’s like someone who deep down may think I have something here but blocks it and resorts to name calling. It’s your MO I get it. Keep rooting for teenagers to help you win your -1400.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
UCLA could've launched a 3 with 1 second remaining drilled it and Zags would be going home because Kispert bricked his shot....

yeah... def a game they "played down" but "were never in position to lose"

Did he shoot a three? I must not have seen that. Your response is exactly my point. They were never in risk. If they were I would have no argument. But start really paying attention to the biggest college basketball games. Look at the play by play history and you’ll see. But until then keep spitting your “could have” rhetoric

This is not how point shaving works

If you're favored by 14 then you penetrate up enough to keep them around and maybe miss some FTs 2H.....win by 9-10 instead and everyone is happy. Its also better when its some bs game on Tues night like Tulane and S Alabama or something. Final 4 with many of the kids going to the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
LOL

This is sad, even for gopuke

Fricken hilarious
I’m surprised you post in a sports thread ever. Normally you’re just spitting trump rhetoric. It’s funny though you took the same process as ghengis. You can just refer to my response to him since basically you are in the same herd