Login Search

1xbet verification

Last Post

Default 1xbet verification

hi i am using 1xbet i made first deposit and win now they asked me for documents and i complete verification process now there is automatic replies from last 3 days i think i will not get my withdraw of 2000$ there chat is pathetic which only keep giving same replies again and again and on email same thing happen.. i search on google about 1xbet and after seeing lost of posts about 1xbet they do not pay i losing hope now.

Wolf regardless of what you read on the forums. You will be paid if you didn't make any fraudulent transactions. ice been paid close to six figures from them. I was skeptical about them too after hitting g the parlay there is a thread here somewhere about it.

verification took me about 5 business days

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
Wolf regardless of what you read on the forums. You will be paid if you didn't make any fraudulent transactions. ice been paid close to six figures from them. I was skeptical about them too after hitting g the parlay there is a thread here somewhere about it.

verification took me about 5 business days
True. Complaints about them have decreased about 10 fold over the last year or so.

But they are still very frustrating for many players to deal with.

@OP, follow the verification process. There is no other choice once you are owed with them.

Verification process of 1xbet is a nightmare. They ask you id, bill etc then they ask you for a selfie, holding your ID in your hand, in front of computer and 1xbet's mail should be visible in screen. WTF?!

After you send, they say photo quality is not good enough, please send again. You take another photo and send them. They reject and ask you to resend. This process takes 2-3 days. Later they had accepted..