Login Search

Relapse Drunk Parlay

Last Post

Default Relapse Drunk Parlay

Ended up drinking tonight and put 100 on a 6 team parlay half hour ago.

Had gone almost 4 weeks without gambling but screw it, I'm drunk and bored and want to win some money.

Clippers over 227
Anyang -1.5 (some Chinese basketball league)
Bill's-2.5
Packers -6.5
Chiefs -10
Saints under 52

Will regret this when I sober up I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
Maybe your gambling problem is transitioning to a drinking problem?
Nah, just a few years ago I went without alcohol for a year easily to get in shape. This is first time drinking since new years eve had a couple.

I just decided to drink because of this stupid lockdown and being bored. Not allowed to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
Nah, just a few years ago I went without alcohol for a year easily to get in shape. This is first time drinking since new years eve had a couple.

I just decided to drink because of this stupid lockdown and being bored. Not allowed to do anything.
Nice on not drinking for a year. I went 6 months once. Didn’t consume red meat either in the same time. I felt great. Hope you hit the parlay!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
I don't think you can go pro if you're Canadian. A hundred on booze in Canada is nothing, beer expensive here.
I think Canadians just need to deposit a nominal amount to a sponsor book. I always thought booze was cheap in Canadia but the last time I was there drinking the exchange rate was like .60 on the US dollar. Anywho GL on your parley

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
It’s not just the exchange, it’s the 400% tax we levy up here, and by the way when the hell were you in Canada didn’t call me Jake?
Bro I would 100% call you if I was there. This was like 8 years ago. I saw Neil Diamond which was awesome.