Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Dumb shits

Wrong. You are a dumb shit. Oh, and you're not a lawyer. Just stop. I own you. Ass wipe. By the way, make sure you grade your Suns 1Q bet. You're in here 2 seconds after one of your rare hits to update your weak ass record.

The weakest I've ever seen by the way. I challenge you to find a record weaker than yours; and yes, I do mean "across the board".

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Fuk off you broke dik puzzy. Sitting here piling on with the rest of the high school dorks who haven’t gotten laid in over 5 years

I find it funny you call me a broke dik puzzy (whatever that means?) when I literally have more than your balance you so proudly showed me on this game right now. Lol you fuckin clown. hahaha man. I thought morono was a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Fuk off you broke dik puzzy. Sitting here piling on with the rest of the high school dorks who haven’t gotten laid in over 5 years
Stop acting like you got $$$, it took you 3-4 months to "raise" money... just admit it that you'll always be an idiot and life will be so much easier for you.

Hey I’ll leave you guys alone to stroke each other’s 2 inch diks to Morinos thread and the fact he owns all of you. Wahhhhh fake records, wahhhh he loses,,,,wahhhh. Gotta love the internet. Only place where complete tool bags like Headrixx can make friends and act like a tough guy. In real life you would get shoved in lockers fuk boy