Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
No way, really?

How can that be? He can't edit his own post? Why not? Editing his post won't hide anything from mods, pretty sure they can see all posts and edits in the series.

They see me lightning edit just to add a comma.

He can't PM, too. He wanted me to follow him in twitter. Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

@nbabettor1234
@thomorino

One he is arguing with league executives and other losing sports bettors and the other one he is trying to sell a Xbox gift card. Yeah, big time winner! Imagine asking people on Twitter to PayPal you $50 for a gift card.

He follows touts, Ellen, Obama, Katy Perry and a bunch of random sports talk losers.

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
@nbabettor1234
@thomorino

One he is arguing with league executives and other losing sports bettors and the other one he is trying to sell a Xbox gift card. Yeah, big time winner! Imagine asking people on Twitter to PayPal you $50 for a gift card.

He follows touts, Ellen, Obama, Katy Perry and a bunch of random sports talk losers.


What?????!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
I use a combination of methods, mostly focusing on matchups and situations, I don’t use modeling or stuff like that.

I watch a lot of condensed games, where they show almost every scoring play on about 10 minutes.
Time to find a different way skippy...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
Time to find a different way skippy...
LOL! I forgot about his combination of “methods” and condensed games.

The BOOOOOOOOM method: bet on every game until you win one.

The CHASE method: bet on every angle in the last game to chase your early game pounding.

The GUARANTEE method: if you want a winning future, just bet every single one of them.

The ALL IN method: bet every single sport daily and hope one is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
I agree with you on the tout thing. Clearly that is his goal here. Did not know he once was SBR Pro status, that also explains why Headsterx said it was a pain in the ass using a third party, as thomorono has so many issues with accounts, etc
Unreal he was doing the same shit on twitter at the same time at SBR sometime just before you signed up but if you were lurking you saw the Morono debacle.

Just fukking crazy.

Does no handicapping whatsoever and just social media keyboard warriors all over everyone, even those trying to help him or just wish him luck.

Dude is on the spectrum, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
I use a combination of methods, mostly focusing on matchups and situations, I don’t use modeling or stuff like that.

I watch a lot of condensed games, where they show almost every scoring play on about 10 minutes.
Well, that explains a lot such as that is your memory retention of 10 mins.

He is 1000% an example of what not do to when sportsbetting.

And this isn't even a joke, literally every move he makes is could spark a lesson in sportsbetting.

Starting with his inability to learn or process what's happening around him.

Unreal he was doing the same shit on twitter at the same time at SBR sometime just before you signed up but if you were lurking you saw the Morono debacle.

Just fukking crazy.

Does no handicapping whatsoever and just social media keyboard warriors all over everyone, even those trying to help him or just wish him luck.

Dude is on the spectrum, no doubt.
LOL! I forgot about his combination of “methods” and condensed games.

The BOOOOOOOOM method: bet on every game until you win one.

The CHASE method: bet on every angle in the last game to chase your early game pounding.

The GUARANTEE method: if you want a winning future, just bet every single one of them.

The ALL IN method: bet every single sport daily and hope one is a winner.
What?????!!!!!

Which record is false?
Wrong, dumb shits.

He is 1000% an example of what not do to when sportsbetting.

And this isn't even a joke, literally every move he makes is could spark a lesson in sportsbetting.

Starting with his inability to learn or process what's happening around him.
Bipolar boy is back and off his meds I can see. You are a dumb shit.

@nbabettor1234
@thomorino


Holy crap!!!!!! Wtf!?!?!??!!