Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
What you will understand if you have a thread where dumb shits post 50 posts of trash ina day is that sorting through pages and finding bets from 2-3 days ago isn’t always going to be perfect.
It’s not going to be easy when a moron just replies to EVERY SINGLE post with worthless replies of dumb shits. Simply amazing how stupid you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
There is no point trying to be nice to this guy. People have seen me try to be nice and all you get in return is called dumb shit over and over.
Yeah, you're right. Was merely trying to provide a service, didn't honestly care enough to even look to see if he was Pro. No worries, gets me out of doing it

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
All I do is quote every single one of his picks that he posts and then add up the figures once graded. That way there can't be any disputes about the figures since they're all quoted plays. He knows he can't lie and get away with it because they're all posts he's made. There's nowhere to hide for him.

Once again, here's how Thom did today everyone:

-84.5 Units balance entering Today

LOSS -5 Units

LOSS -5.8 Units

LOSS -5 Units

WIN +4 Units

LOSS -4.56 Units

LOSS -4.6 Units

WIN +4 Units
WIN +4 Units

WIN +4 Units

Summary:

Thom went 4-5 for -8.96 Units today.

Add to that the -84.5 Units balance before today and...

Thom is currently down -93.46 Units not including futures just in the NBA.

Including futures, Thom is currently down -135 Units in just the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
Has anyone accepted the challenge?
Yup, and moron doesn't need anyone else to accept. It's accepted and it's on.

Why would anyone else accept and try to get "$100 value" out of a broke ass idiot.

It's basically a win or get the hell out of the forum bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
Yup, and moron doesn't need anyone else to accept. It's accepted and it's on.

Why would anyone else accept and try to get "$100 value" out of a broke ass idiot.

It's basically a win or get the hell out of the forum bet.
Damn I want to be at this game.
Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
Thom here is a challenge. You go one month without calling anyone dumb shit or other names and I will gift you $200.

That's $200 more than what your net worth, what do you say?
It’s not going to be easy when a moron just replies to EVERY SINGLE post with worthless replies of dumb shits. Simply amazing how stupid you are.
Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
Guy cant even come up with $100 to go pro and you guys are out here challenging him to 1k bets
There is no point trying to be nice to this guy. People have seen me try to be nice and all you get in return is called dumb shit over and over.
Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
Yeah, I forgot how much her gibberish amuses me...
Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I gotta go.
I spent 2 hours with the Mrs. on brunch, she deserves at least 2 more hours attention.
Later Hubie.
I'm honestly stunned that somebody could go broke from air betting....
Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
BRoKe
I guess I shouldn't be surprised to be called a dumb shit merely for offering a service that you two clearly need.......for free no less

Maybe pony up 10,000 of your units for a Pro account?
I've known you to be a stand up guy for a decade, that's fine.
I got things to do.
I'm out for now.
You got 12 to 24 hours to figure it out Corky.
My word is proven around here, has been proven gold for over a decade.
You? Shaky at best and that's kind.
Dumb shits

I’m going to watch the Vegas game.

I am open to counteroffers but anything that involves a significant amount of cash that offers me a price below market value, +130, is a nonstarter.
Why are you changing the rules once you got 2 SBR PRO's to agree to a grand each? That sounds like something a broke assed, losing degenerate gambler would do
You should take the bet even money, since it is so, so personal to you, how those guys "challenged" you
Man up and take their offers, forget about "market value", the market did not "challenge" you

Alright here is the Utah-Clippers series bet. Terms and conditions.

This is not a bet for money since those bets are not allowed on the forum.

1. Terms

A. This is a bet on the Clippers-Utah series, I have the Clippers and if you opt on you get Utah.

B. In order to opt into this bet you must quote this post and make clear you are opting in within 24 hours of time I post this. It obviously wouldn’t be fair if someone opted in on Tuesday after major injury Mews broke.
C. I will make this bet with up to 2 people, the first people to opt in are the ones who are in.

2. Consequences

A. The winner of the bet has their choice of 2 options.

1. Asking the loser or losers to leave the forum forever.

2. Asking for something of 100 dollar value, betpoints or something else, again this can’t be cash since those kinds of bets aren’t allowed on the forum.
Cool, I’m in and accept.
the challenge has been accepted by Headsterx, he's the only poster who's accepted thus far. the challenge is now officially on.

might as well ask each of you now - if you win, which of the 2 options will you select for the loser?

You lost the challenge 1 hour into it.
Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
lets start calling him minusmorino
Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
Why are you changing the rules once you got 2 SBR PRO's to agree to a grand each? That sounds like something a broke assed, losing degenerate gambler would do
You should take the bet even money, since it is so, so personal to you, how those guys "challenged" you
Man up and take their offers, forget about "market value", the market did not "challenge" you
Dumb shits