Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
My records are strong across the board, you are a dumb shit
Come on. You don’t believe that. What’s the record over there? It’s -17.1 as a reminder. Your “active” threads are down over 50 units.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

Come on. You don’t believe that. What’s the record over there? It’s -17.1 as a reminder. Your “active” threads are down over 50 units.
Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

Lmao bro they will probably win the west but just stop. That 5 dollars will be gone in no time.
My records are strong across the board.

Dumb shits

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
My records are strong across the board.

Dumb shits
Strong implies winning record which you don't have. In fact you have the worst record of anyone who posts so not strong.

Across the board would imply all sports. You have no winning records in any thread for any sport you have made overall. So this is factually incorrect.

Your statement is not based on fact.

Strong implies winning record which you don't have. In fact you have the worst record of anyone who posts so not strong.

Across the board would imply all sports. You have no winning records in any thread for any sport you have made overall. So this is factually incorrect.

Your statement is not based on fact.
Wrong you are a dumb shit

30,000 posts from you. 10,000 losing bets and 20,000 posts calling people dumb shit.

There is no way you are a lawyer, I don't believe for a second you have graduated high school.
This guy spends all day on the forum. He doesn't have a real job or one that requires using your brain. He either pumps gas or is a toll booth operator.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
We all should just ignore this guy & stop trolling him. Yes I know he responds in way to where he basically invites it. I think eventually if we just leave him alone he will just go away due to no interaction.
No he won't go away, like a cockroach won't go away.

I'm out of this thread because I need to focus on my baseball, not in a train wreck that is this open thread.
But I do read it on occasions, like now.
Just because I don't post I make note of some of the idiotic statements he makes.
Some of them are off the charts stupid.

Anyways, I'm out.

We all should just ignore this guy & stop trolling him. Yes I know he responds in way to where he basically invites it. I think eventually if we just leave him alone he will just go away due to no interaction.
Well said. Let’s see how this plays out. I’m going to keep fading the parasite but no longer going to to post to the cockroach.

Well said. Let’s see how this plays out. I’m going to keep fading the parasite but no longer going to to post to the cockroach.
I guess some of you do actually fade him on a consistent basis & make money. Unfortunately I don’t so I guess those who do want him to stick around I would understand.

I guess some of you do actually fade him on a consistent basis & make money. Unfortunately I don’t so I guess those who do want him to stick around I would understand.
It’s impossible to fade him consistently. Most the lines are made up or fraudulent.

It’s impossible to fade him consistently. Most the lines are made up or fraudulent.
Like his fraudulent overnight lines.

There's no need to bump this shit up on a daily basis anymore
(weekly is OK lol)
Mission accomplished.
Now every regular poster is aware of him and his tricks and lies.
By everyone regular poster I mean ALL of them.
He's the punchline of a bad joke five times a day in five different threads.
A poster the other day had a bad beat, the other poster responded "you got Thomorinoed"

With the exception of that Megatron dude all the regular posters have no respect for him.
All of them.

Mission accomplished.
Out.