Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
Big Thommy don’t trip. Just do you bud, especially you picks on the sides. Variance can only last so long big guy. Keep em cummin!!
I’m up over 60 units in this thread alone in the last 3 week, and that’s without counting my futures which look good too, variance has not been an issue of late

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
I’m up over 60 units in this thread alone in the last 3 week, and that’s without counting my futures which look good too, variance has not been an issue of late
Did you not bet real money before those three weeks, or do the previous weeks not count for some other unknown reason?

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
When you say stuff like "I’m up over 60 units in this thread alone in the last 3 week", that would indicate that is on top of previous profits.

That's not the case for you though as you just made a small dent in your overall negative balance.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
When you say stuff like "I’m up over 60 units in this thread alone in the last 3 week", that would indicate that is on top of previous profits.

That's not the case for you though as you just made a small dent in your overall negative balance.

Hope this helps.
I’m up big and I have strong records across the board dumb shit. A 60 unit run is much more than a small dent.

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

Hope this helps.
When you repeatedly post incorrect stuff like this at one in the morning it makes it obvious you are a miserable loser you dumb shit.