Login Search

NBA 2020-2021 Pick Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
sad this guy cant' do basic math, every night it's a math error, u wonder if he even bets, it would be 6.25 units to win 5 units at -125 champ

he's a lawyer too allegedly
Beat rolls on. This same thing has been going on for years. He cannot do math, and when he gets corrected like you did? Ignores the .15 here and the .20 there
And then his records are never correct

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Not bad.
Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

sad this guy cant' do basic math, every night it's a math error, u wonder if he even bets, it would be 6.25 units to win 5 units at -125 champ

he's a lawyer too allegedly
Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
Lmao no way hes anything other than a basement dweller irl. Morono keep the fades coming jerkoff
Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

-100 units here we come!

Beat rolls on. This same thing has been going on for years. He cannot do math, and when he gets corrected like you did? Ignores the .15 here and the .20 there
And then his records are never correct
Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
Burial! Keep the fades coming!
Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

Not bad Mo. Losing some juice isn't horrible... for you that is!
Dumb shits

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
Not bad.
Do you remember about a month ago when he was at about -24* or so I was willing to bet hw would hit -50 * before he gets to a positive number?

I'm willing to bet he reaches -100* before he can claw back to -40*

How's that NY Knicks to miss the playoffs working out for him
I tried to explain to him when he made that bet at -130 when the Knicks were sitting in the middle of the playoff pack at the All Star break that he was spotting five team below NY 2 games with 30 games left.

That was a ridiculous bet, he would have need a perfect storm for the Knciks not to make the playoffs, not only that, New York got even better the past two months, they've increased their record five full games in 22 or so games, after he tried to tell me their strength of schedule for the second half was brutal.
Who lays -130 on a wager that had a +150 chance of winning?

What else?
Oh yeah, he called the Phoenix Suns 'trash'

His Miami Heat to win the division just got blown sky high as the Haws clinched at least a tie with nine games to go.

OK, that's enough I got to get back to baseball, where I'm hitting at a 60 percent clip so far, and if anybody calls me out on that and cries 'bullshit' just ask me to provide the link that proves it.

I'm out.
Better luck Thom, look at it this way, you can't sink my further.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Do you remember about a month ago when he was at about -24* or so I was willing to bet hw would hit -50 * before he gets to a positive number?

I tried to explain to him when he made that bet at -130 when the Knicks were sitting in the middle of the playoff pack at the All Star break that he was spotting five team below NY 2 games with 30 games left.

That was a ridiculous bet, he would have need a perfect storm for the Knciks not to make the playoffs, not only that, New York got even better the past two months, they've increased their record five full games in 22 or so games, after he tried to tell me their strength of schedule for the second half was brutal.

What else?

His Miami Heat to win the division just got blown sky high as the Haws clinched at least a tie with nine games to go.

OK, that's enough I got to get back to baseball, where I'm hitting at a 60 percent clip so far, and if anybody calls me out on that and cries 'bullshit' just ask me to provide the link that proves it.

I'm out.
Yeah you’re doing an excellent job in that contest Nasher sporting a very attractive record & plus units there & the chasers are expecting a pull back. Prove them wrong buddy

What else?

I'm out.
He only remembers the futures he wins, not the futures he loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

He only remembers the futures he wins, not the futures he loses.
Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

You are a L-O-S-E-R and it is documented as such!

Serious question- Why do you post your picks on here? You have proven without a shadow of a doubt to be one of, if not, the worst cappers in SBR history. What are you trying to accomplish?
Dumb shits

What else?

I'm out.
The games have not clinched at least a tie and I never called the Suns trash you dumb shit. The Knicks schedule is also very tough going to the end of the season and the play in games make it harder.

Stop talking.