Login Search

LA going into a month long lockdown starting Monday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
We all know you posted your address jibs
SBR poses no threat to me as we have little views on these LA threads. Stop the paranoid thoughts buddy. I've been doxed on SBR years ago in the past on my commercial properties. That's a different story .

I'm 9 blocks up from the beach in the 90402 zip code. North of Montana Avenue and just a bit South of San Vicente Blvd. Google it. I don't care. I'm about to sell my house. More exposure the better. Not up for sale just yet on the 1031 tax exchange.

I'll post my real address on this forum when it's up for sale and my house is completely empty and on the market. MLS listing and all. SBR will get the first look.

I encourage that exposure. I live in a VERY NICE home that I kept up well. Retrofitted and all for earthquakes. Two rental units in back legal and all. Both back rentals rent for $2500 each. Singles but really NICE.. Both empty now as I'm getting ready to sell..

That's my deal.. BIG life change coming up for JIBS soon and I welcome it..

Turn the pages in life.. REO SPEEDWAGON sang it best! We only live once in life so live it boldly!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-20-20 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
SBR poses no threat to me as we have little views on these LA threads. Stop the paranoid thoughts buddy. I've been doxed on SBR years ago in the past on my commercial properties. That's a different story .

I'm 9 blocks up from the beach in the 90402 zip code. North of Montana Avenue and just a bit South of San Vicente Blvd. Google it. I don't care. I'm about to sell my house. More exposure the better. Not up for sale just yet on the 1031 tax exchange.

I'll post my real address on this forum when it's up for sale and my house is completely empty and on the market. MLS listing and all. SBR will get the first look.

I encourage that exposure. I live in a VERY NICE home that I kept up well. Retrofitted and all for earthquakes. Two rental units in back legal and all. Both back rentals rent for $2500 each. Singles but really NICE.. Both empty now as I'm getting ready to sell..

That's my deal.. BIG life change coming up for JIBS soon and I welcome it..

Turn the pages in life.. REO SPEEDWAGON sang it best! We only live once in life so live it boldly!

Where you going Jibs?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
Jibby meet me at a 7-11
Where? At Lincoln BLVD in Venice or on 7th Street and Wilshire in Santa Monica?

I'll buy you a 40 ounce and we'll shoot the shit. Can you hook me up with some Test shots? I need some Testosterone shots soon. At 52 I'm starting to lose my sex drive ..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Upper State Florida man! I've been posting this for a while on SBR. I'm about 2 or 3 months away. I need for this Covid crap to go away first.
Congratulations buddy. Florida is a good state. Hope you do well on the real estate sale
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave ace7550 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The curfew was suppose to start last night at 10pm. I was in OC last night and looked like a normal night. A lot of cars out and I even saw 100 to 150 Trump supporters holding up signs and flags on Huntington Park PCH at around 10:30. I think they were protesting against the curfew. Cops didn't tell them to go home.