Login Search

Havent posted in awhile Yankees biggest lock ever

Last Post

Default Havent posted in awhile Yankees biggest lock ever

Astros advance to alcs. Mlb wants a rematch of the yankees vs stros from last year. Which makes this a super easy pick on the yankees tonight. Baseball juiced the balls to help astros advance. Therefore I am all in on yankees tonight and they win game 5 with cole. Put your house on the yankees they aint losing. Lock of the century!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
Astros advance to alcs. Mlb wants a rematch of the yankees vs stros from last year. Which makes this a super easy pick on the yankees tonight. Baseball juiced the balls to help astros advance. Therefore I am all in on yankees tonight and they win game 5 with cole. Put your house on the yankees they aint losing. Lock of the century!!
In real life or even on this forum. I’m glad that I never became this type of guy & spoke like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
Are you betting on the series price then too?