Login Search

Got any winners for tonight's presidential debate?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
i'm sure fox news will spin it that trump did great
I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will spin it Biden did great.. Works both ways Einstein..

Like I said this debate is 50/50 with the people and didn't do much either way..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will spin it Biden did great.. Works both ways Einstein..

Like I said this debate is 50/50 with the people and didn't do much either way..
none of that matters

and it doesn't matter for prob 95% of the voting viewers that are already decided.

the question is did anything on that stage change the small sliver of undecided voters taht are committed to voting. Or did anything on that stage happen that made someone that wouldn't have voted, decided to actually vote now or take more action.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
none of that matters

and it doesn't matter for prob 95% of the voting viewers that are already decided.

the question is did anything on that stage change the small sliver of undecided voters taht are committed to voting. Or did anything on that stage happen that made someone that wouldn't have voted, decided to actually vote now or take more action.
If anyone thought Biden was mentally incompetent, they certainly learned tonight that he is not. I was rather shocked he really didn't stumble at all, even with constantly being cut off.

Joe was stuttering and had many gaff moments.. Again wish the books had props for that
he did, especially early. he seemed to get stronger as it went on though IMO. also, trump saved him a few times with interruptions and never really nailed him when he had a "senior" moment

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
If anyone thought Biden was mentally incompetent, they certainly learned tonight that he is not. I was rather shocked he really didn't stumble at all, even with constantly being cut off.
Right he was juiced up mentally with something to keep him sharp but still was gaffing and stuttering at many times.. Keep it real D2.. 750 people, etc.. Total gaffs by Biden he said..

Biden is a brain fart waiting to happen.. Give him 4 years he'll stroke out for sure before leaving office.

Right he was juiced up mentally with something to keep him sharp but still was gaffing and stuttering at many times.. Keep it real D2.. 750 people, etc.. Total gaffs by Biden he said..

Biden is a brain fart waiting to happen.. Give him 4 years he'll stroke out for sure before leaving office.
This is what I don’t get either. We’re supposed to have confidence this guy can last 8 years? He was Vice President almost 4 years ago and did nothing since. Hell be 85 by the supposed end. Joe Pa was pooping himself during games by then.

If YOU (the biased Trump supporter that you are) think this debate was 50/50, then it was 80/20 for Biden...

Trump acted like a toddler... His goal should have been to win over undecided women voters...

Trump lost those voters tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
If YOU (the biased Trump supporter that you are) think this debate was 50/50, then it was 80/20 for Biden...

Trump acted like a toddler... His goal should have been to win over undecided women voters...

Trump lost those voters tonight..
+1 They're not even kissing trumps ass on Fox....its about 40/60 for trump on Fox. He was that bad