Login Search

Fellas, we are back for more today... Need some winners.

Last Post

Default Fellas, we are back for more today... Need some winners.

7-3: +$2182.65 yesterday. I will calculate my season total because I don't want to hear it from the boo birds, degenerates and grifters. Bailed out by soccer and late game heroics by the Brewers. Those live lines are tasty. Also slammed a 4 unit power play with the Astros OVER to get back most of the Saturday debacle. Thank the Giants Sunday night though for a good weekend.

Here is what we are doing today. Remember, 1 unit = $250.00.
Never forget- win or lose we drink our booze but JUST WIN.

ALL William Hill...

Over 9 White Sox/Indians -125 (1x)
Cardinals +132 (1x)
Dbacks -105 (1x)
Over 9 DBacks/Rangers (1x)
Astros +1.5 -135 (1x)
Mariners +155 (1x)
Over 9 Angels/Mariners -120 (1x)
Rockies +148 (.5x)
Over 9.5 -105 Rockies/Athletics (.5x)

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
A lot of action on a card you must love it
Yes. Like all of those plays. A few darts in there but figure to get in the games while I can. I’m not one to have a winning day and back down. I normally bet between $1-$2k a day.

Keep pressing forward JJ! Cheers.
Last edited by mjsuax13; 07-28-20 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
No comment on the totals but I love the rockies and Mariners. One will win out of those for sure . Good luck today bro.
Yes sir. You too. Taking some shots for sure but hell, it got me this far.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
I need absolute locks
You and me both. Unfortunately, it’s early in the season so these are some darts. I normally track 45-60 days and then make my plays. Play the top 3 teams trending with overs/unders and also a few sides. Love the dogs too. Good way to make money. I probably bet a little more volume than I should but whatever... it’s my money. Gotta press ahead.
Last edited by mjsuax13; 07-28-20 at 02:52 PM.

5-6 for the day. -$379. -1.52 units for the day. Meh... win tomorrow. Hit here or there and it’s a very different day. Saw all the games and was like the excited southerner from Adam Sandler. No offense to my southern friends. Oh well. Win or lose-we drink our booze.
Last edited by mjsuax13; 07-28-20 at 11:52 PM.