Login Search

If Trump loses I will leave for 6 months.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
You just posted three random teams from last night, said you won all of them... Without any proof that you bet on them.

What's worse is you provided no evidence that you even made these pics before the games started. Seahawk Harry was right, you're just like Vegas Dave ...a complete scammer. Wake up every morning yelling "I went 100% last night ..come pay for my pics and you'll see". Douchebag move
That's what the Dude said from Across the street he said Viterd had picks was doing good then had at LEAST this guy giving him $$$ on guaranteed % rate of hitting then bam shit went south guy wanted $$$ back it became a issue I'm not sure if he was Banned from that or something else but really who gets banned from forum if your not doing Shady shit. From what I see he has been banned from a few and fo r what? Being a good guy I don't think so. I have seen his quotes on posts saying I owe many on here $$$ and that I dont pay back...curious if that was true why nothing being said about me regarding that?? Again my record on here SBR is flawless I've never been banned never been given a infraction.and I've been here 15 years straight..really only place I post up sports wise. If I borrowed money or owe anyone I am sure we all would have heard about it. But in regards to vitterd there is so many smoke flames all over his threads he is in coming from many sources.. we know who is a snake and it isn't me. Peace people. Oh and put vitterd on ignore it does wonders for the thread not seeing his bullshit pro me swagger. I see enough from people copying his posts to understand he is a mental patient.

Rudy has been drunk for a month, we don't really have a players Advocate or anyone who is looking out for the members. I'm just doing my due diligence and making sure that nobody Falls for this guy's crap. Until one of the mods step up and ban this dummy, I will be here to make sure he doesn't get a dime from any of my fellow posters. What a shyster

Rudy has been drunk for a month, we don't really have a players Advocate or anyone who is looking out for the members. I'm just doing my due diligence and making sure that nobody Falls for this guy's crap. Until one of the mods step up and ban this dummy, I will be here to make sure he doesn't get a dime from any of my fellow posters. What a shyster
Ban for what? I’ve broken zero rules. I bring people here and people read my threads. You bring nobody. You’re a D list poster. The 4th best Jay poster.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
Prediction: Trump loses in November and come January neither Trump, Lakerboy, or Covid-19 will have gone anywhere.

Trump will refuse to leave office, Lakerboy will have an excuse for not leaving... I don't know what the excuse will be just yet but I'm going to predict that he's going to use the same excuse that Trump uses.... probably something to do with voter fraud.

Covid-19 will still be with us and it will be worse than ever. People will look back on the protesters and the people at Trump rallies and they will say... "WTF is wrong with these idiots?????"
The post above is from June 22nd. How'd I do?

I've brought 300000 people to one single thread. Are you really asking what you should be banned for, you're making real money Bets with other members, and you're trying to sell pics. You must know somebody high up here.
I never received any real money and never sold any pics. Money donated to sbr charity. You think they will ban me for that??? Lmao.

Don’t be a Harry. Lies are bad look.

Let's really sit back
and think about what's important here
And that's not just the beyond embarrassing
bet Laker made

The embarrassing bet that Laker lost

Then the embarrassing bet that Laker welched on

The reason why I say just come on back
Laker is not why you think.
I say come back cuz you
already broke your word ....
and because the
more posters the better .

Plus everyone here knows even when
your not posting , that you are on
here daily at least a couple hours lurking
Thats no way to live ...

You know LB is reading every word in every post daily on this thread and just itching to reply.

Is damn shame Trump got robbed though. That should give LB a free pass to post again with all that covid mail in election fraud that went on .

He can reply again
nobody cares now
whether he stays away for the rest of his self created online fake sentence
hes fake serving or not now ... he already posted
no one cares . Just come back and talk to your friends
he’s here at least a few hours daily anyways
I plan on being in his threads
I wanna shoot sports handicapping and different analysis
back n forth with him ,see what real in depth sports knowledge
goes on behind LAKERBOYS plays