Login Search

Bachelor Contestant Won 1mil in DFS Contest. Accused of Collusion

Last Post

Saw that. Her and her husband each had the 150 max entries and together had almost every meaningful combination covered. Not technically against the rules but against the "spirit" of the rules. Apparently happens all the time but since she is "famous" the word leaked out. Should be interesting how this plays out...

Isn't just about every possible fantasy contest a fraud anymore? I won't ever touch fantasy football or any fantasy sport ever again. Too many shills and ringers. Once you prove yourself to be good, they just put you against ringers and shills. Not to mention giving you a bad draft pick if its season long contest. I'm convinced its not "random" as they claim it is. It's over.

I thought that FanDuel got caught having their own employees playing and winning big prizes in their own contests? I mean serious people. What else do you need to see to know nearly everything is a fraud?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave hehfest 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
i actually am an advocate for fantasy sports as well

but its a goddamn hopeless nightmare

i hope they all rot in hell after i win 50k this year

You said "after" you win 50k. Is this some playoff contest you are in that you are convinced you will win or something?

sounds like its just "accused" by non fantasy players that follow pop culture and watch shows like the Bachelor

if draftkings is paying her, then who the fuk cares?

they have a limit on how many entries you can have in a contest, and big serious players all max that out i'm sure.

its just most likely some gossip entertainment writer reporting the fact that they used a bunch of entries and in their uninformed mind and the minds of 99% of the readers they think that means it is cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Saw that. Her and her husband each had the 150 max entries and together had almost every meaningful combination covered. Not technically against the rules but against the "spirit" of the rules. Apparently happens all the time but since she is "famous" the word leaked out. Should be interesting how this plays out...
It actually is against DraftKings rules though. Says the following is collusion/cheating:

"Team-building complementary lineups which serve to work together AND executing a strategy that may create any unfair advantage over individual play. (Example A: You and 2 of your friends coordinate the makeup of the lineups you build AND coordinate which contests you enter using them.)"

Bye bye money
Give Points

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave blankoblanco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.