Login Search

Everyone on SBR is on the Titans?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
Weather is supposed to be in the teens by game time. I think that affects Tannehill more than Mahomes who's used to the conditions

Titans red zone defense is almost as bad as Texans
Titans red zone has been on fire, what you saying. They don't kick FGs. It's what they're known for the latter part of this year. Tannehill doesn't do shit. He hands the ball of.

Henry will smash this team. But I don't think Titans will be able to score enough points at the end of the day. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
Titans red zone has been on fire, what you saying. They don't kick FGs. It's what they're known for the latter part of this year. Tannehill doesn't do shit. He hands the ball of.

Henry will smash this team. But I don't think Titans will be able to score enough points at the end of the day. We'll see.
Red zone defense man, not offense. I'm pretty sure I read their red zone defense was 2nd worst, with only Texans being worse and we saw what happened to them last week lol

Titans can't cover everyone Hill Kelce Watkins Hardman. No chance. Cold weather hasn't affected Mahomes one bit in his career. I'm not sure if Tannehill ever even played in these conditions having been in Miami his entire career and Texas A&M before that

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Who ever the entire SBR board is on you fade.. Usually works out in big games..

Most are on the Titans from what I'm reading.. KC it is then!! ..
all the regular viewers aka normal fans telling me all week "how about them titan" they will run over KC... what do you think? then i tell em and they say no... Titans

so the general public has bought into the Titans