Login Search

What's with all of the Broke Dikk Non-Pros

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
What's with all of the Broke Dikk Non-Pros that were previously Pro for many years?

Gummo
Firedawg
Pinny
Beerdog
Sinmedo
Seamush
Morono
Goatfukker
Richkas
Broke Landers
Samsncharge
Sourballs

and dozens and dozens of others? Please add to the list. What is going on here?
Strong roster.

What's with all of the Broke Dikk Non-Pros that were previously Pro for many years?

Gummo
Firedawg
Pinny
Beerdog
Sinmedo
Seamush
Morono
Goatfukker
Richkas
Broke Landers
Samsncharge
Sourballs

and dozens and dozens of others? Please add to the list. What is going on here?

Lol

I guess times are rough.

I wonder how many of these cashed out bitcoin instead of saving points to renew and then couldn't afford the donation?

I know at least a few on this list that did this.
If you don’t have 100 bucks to go Pro, then you’re nothing you’re just a bro dude. And if you don’t have 100 bucks to go Pro you sure as heck shouldn’t be on the form talking crap

It's worse if were an SBR PRO at one point on SBR then fold and become a non pro later on rather then just never being a PRO to begin with!!!. I was a there for a bit. The Shame!!!!

I couldn't take the heat anymore and went PRO again! JJ was riding my assss. I felt forum pressure at that time..

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
Can someone explain to me how to become a Pro? I only access this site from my phone and I seem to remember it being a PITA last time I tried on my phone.

I think I was a Pro like 9 years ago but it expired or something?

What are the advantages of being a Pro besides not being called a broke dikk?

All of my questions are serious no sarcasm.
It's quite simple. You drop your trousers and allow the initiation process... And by initiation process I mean you get sex'd into the club by JJGold in a blonde wig and erratically applied lipstick. In return for your sacrifice, you gain exclusive access to trivia contests, pizza food stamps, and little lecherous winks from your peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
It's quite simple. You drop your trousers and allow the initiation process... And by initiation process I mean you get sex'd into the club by JJGold in a blonde wig and erratically applied lipstick. In return for your sacrifice, you gain exclusive access to trivia contests, pizza food stamps, and little lecherous winks from your peers.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
I feel it's my duty to pay .27 a day so I can read the threads to kill time at work. Just like buying a newspaper back in the day. Oh, and I just cashed out $450.00 in bitcoin. Not sure what the heck I'm gonna do with that.
Solid!!

Mine just expired not long ago....
I see no reason to renew at the moment not a lot going on at the moment...
I’ll renew again prob next month before March madness gears up...
don’t worry Jerry’s Kids will get another Hundo from pinny to help the Boy Scouts out...
I know until then I’m just a non-pro grinch lmao...