Login Search

What's with all of the Broke Dikk Non-Pros

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
Some of you Pro guys are a bit of a cult at times.
Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
some guys were nonpros forever

finally pony up the hundo and act better than everyone

sad
Yup...
Like its their legacy..
Their manhood revolves around a store bought title..
Not everyone but certainly a select group..
Is what it is...
My toes are still tappin...

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
I agree kid, if one is into that. The point I'm riding with is, speaking only for me, I dont get excited by that. The cult members cant seem to respect this ideaology.
because it doesnt make any goddamn sense if you're going to post every day

i realize it's my own issue that i get annoyed by illogical nonsense

BigO, I think you hurt some feelers in this thread.

For those who have stepped back from SBR it is understandable that those posters wouldn't post up. It is the guys who are on this forum everyday posting day and night, using all SBR has to offer, that make me laugh. The reasons are always great to read yet even though they have all these problems with SBR that isn't enough to stop them from being here each day banging away on their keyboards. It is what it is I suppose but you might as well put some chips in the pot to help Bigday and at the end of the day SBR basically pays you back and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
BigO, I think you hurt some feelers in this thread.

For those who have stepped back from SBR it is understandable that those posters wouldn't post up. It is the guys who are on this forum everyday posting day and night, using all SBR has to offer, that make me laugh. The reasons are always great to read yet even though they have all these problems with SBR that isn't enough to stop them from being here each day banging away on their keyboards. It is what it is I suppose but you might as well put some chips in the pot to help Bigday and at the end of the day SBR basically pays you back and then some.

Good post...

Sad those with a trolling attitude calling people names day after day, they can find time to attack, but no time or current desire to help out a cause or to donate to a great cause. All while the platform that consumes them daily.

If you can’t afford it. I actually understand. But don’t be a Pompous ass while your non-pro