Login Search

Damien Williams Over 55.5 Yards Rushing at -118

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
This clown loses every game but continues to claim he is wining....dipshit
You haven't posted a winning play on here in years. You called the texans game finished today after it was 21-0. You were on Philly when I was on Seattle. You were on the Ravens. You're scared to get exposed, so you hop into other threads.

If you had any balls you'd post your plays.

Pusscake

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
You haven't posted a winning play on here in years. You called the texans game finished today after it was 21-0. You were on Philly when I was on Seattle. You were on the Ravens. You're scared to get exposed, so you hop into other threads.

If you had any balls you'd post your plays.

Pusscake
He's just a predictable piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Winning across the board dumb parasite
Say what? Winner across the board? Losing record in football.

And a HUGE loser in Nba basketball:

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Denver winner, Memphis and Spurs losers

-23.1 units
"Loser across the board" is accurate

By the way morono, going 43-41 ats is a losing record.

Not that it matters, since you do not actually bet $. I know its hard for you, but please try and "understand" using a standard vig of -110, that record would be -210. But the majority of shit you post in football is always greater than -110 vig, so your ledger is far more negative than just -210

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
By the way morono, going 43-41 ats is a losing record.

Not that it matters, since you do not actually bet $. I know its hard for you, but please try and "understand" using a standard vig of -110, that record would be -210. But the majority of shit you post in football is always greater than -110 vig, so your ledger is far more negative than just -210
Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Delusional imbecile. I really wanna leave you alone, but you just bring me back in with ridiculous shit like this.
Fuk off