Login Search

Clemson will win outright

Last Post

Default Clemson will win outright

605061837-1* 12/31/19 5:05am $300.00 $1,275.00* Pending 2 Team Parlay
Pending 1/13/20 8:00pm College Football 283 Clemson +175* vs LSU
Win 12/31/19 7:05pm NBA Basketball 534 Houston Rockets -1 -110*

I won’t sit hear and waste your time and write a novel about ever little aspect of the game like thomorino. This game is very simple and it comes down to one guy named Dabo!! This guy is just ahead of the game and is a step ahead of every other coach. Clemson has won every big game they played it seems in the last 10 years and it’s thanks to Dabo. Coach O is great for LSU and Joe B has been incredible but let’s not forget who Clemson Qb is.I said after the title game last year I think Lawrence will be one of the top Qb’s to ever play and after a bit of a slow start he has been great again and coming off a win against a Great OSU team he is right on par with Joe B. So it comes down to Dabo vs Coach O and I’m take Dabo against anyone right now in a big game!! Gl everyone

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
plan on taking the points. hope you win this bet.
Thanks shocka I always feel better when ur on my side of the game but always smart to take the points instead of ml but I just feel so strong with Dabo every time I bet with him I feel he is goin to win. I’m just excited to see this shit. These 2 QBs could be the next Manning and ready rivalry for the next 15 years

Just a reminder it’s all about Dabo tonight. Don’t over think this one fellas the talent is damn near even and the qbs are even. People downplay Clemson because they almost lost to The Tarheels and play in ACC but all doubt on Clemson has just fueled their fire. Comes down to Dabo and he is just too good right now. Gl boys

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
like lsu. Clemson shouldnt even be here today
Why shouldn’t Clemson be here today?? Let me guess the refs screwed OSU lol. Come on man get the fuk out of here that is a dumb ass statement. Clemson hasn’t lost in 2 years. They have taking down big bad Alabama twice now on the biggest stage and you say they shouldn’t be here??? Cmon Maine

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
Gl biggie I hope u didn’t go one of your big wagers on this though. I know how u roll so I could see u putting up 10k to win 5k I don’t see the value in this unless u just think LSU is just that unstoppable. We will see
i put quite a bit brought it down to +105 with 2 gamer need Max Purcell in Aussie qualifier aswell.