Login Search

GoatMilk vs. Lee NBA Contest Losers Leaves SBR Forever - Plays Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Agreed, Goat is a known stiff, non pro lol and a clown and wouldve never left himself. Im not gonna lose my pro status and years invested in this site over some loser. I wouldve kept my word if the contest was legit but it was fun and entertaining, lets keep it that way.
lol

Agreed, Goat is a known stiff, non pro lol and a clown and wouldve never left himself. Im not gonna lose my pro status and years invested in this site over some loser. I wouldve kept my word if the contest was legit but it was fun and entertaining, lets keep it that way.
I would leave in a heartbeat. You're about to lose, and you're coming here now saying you're not leaving. You want me to go pro? Will that make you leave? I'll do it today. Don't be a bitch.

Explain what wasn't legit about the contest. You agreed to it. All the rules were posted. No rules were broken. I never even talked shit the entire time while you ran your mouth like the loser that you are. You wait until your 90th play to say "I'm not leaving?"

You're boxed in here pretty much with no outs. You're using me being a clown as an excuse for you to stay?

Like I said, I'll go pro right now if that means you leave. I shit on 100 dollars.

If you stay you're forever a bitch. This thread will never die.