Login Search

World Cup Standings 11/08

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
Is the guy even paying high hands anymore? 4 of a kind 6's in the 8 pm.

sent it in, no points.

Summary Joecool20: bet $4062, won $6202, net $2140, HoleCards [6c, 6s], HiHand [four of a kind, sixes] [6s, 6h, 6d, 6c, 8c]
Of course. Every week.

If I had read this before you were paid I would have made sure you werent though... just so you could bathe in the glow of being right.

You're such a prick ya know Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Let Optional and SBR Drew know also.
Don't.

Only needs to go to Sam9ball.

Multiple mods asking for the same payout only causes confusion for the office staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Of course. Every week.

If I had read this before you were paid I would have made sure you werent though... just so you could bathe in the glow of being right.

You're such a prick ya know Joe?
My gosh there have been MULTIPLE posts about people not getting their high hand points. And now you
have run over here into the poker thread and called me names when I posted about not getting mine.
And said you would have made sure that I didn't get them? OMG! Did you REALLY just post that on here?

If I'm a prick for posting about wanting my points like many others have on here, then you are a "10 times" prick for singling me out for it! Why did you not make dickly posts like this when others wanted their points?
Don't tell me that my "terrific" and "sharp witted" replies have made YOU infatuated with me like the few others?
Good gosh man, you are not just a poster on here, you are a Mod! You should know better!

Take a step back and look what you are doing here! I've got enough psychos on here as it is "singling me out" for posting the same damn things that thousands of other people post! I don't need a Mod doing it too! You have already totally overstepped your authority on here by giving ME an infraction for posting under an abusive thread that was MADE UP ABOUT ME while you did NOTHING to any of the other people on the thread!
If you can't be fair to me, and you "single me out" like my posts are somehow different than the others are, then take a long hard look at how that makes you look on here!! What am I the King of the whole damn site to you and NOTHING matters except what I post? I never asked for that kind of biased unfairness! I'm just a damn human being just like everyone else on here is!

I'm just a fukin stranger on here making posts JUST like thousands of others dude! If my posts "bother" you more than ALL the THOUSANDS of others, then thanks for the flattery, but no thanks for the unfair treatment!

Get a hold of yourself before you let a stranger do this to you! You are a Mod, you should know better than that.
Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-12-19 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

My gosh there have been MULTIPLE posts about people not getting their high hand points.
But only you starting threads and having a go at Sam.

Seriously, your being personal and a prick about it. I don't like you using me in your posts to bag Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
bobby do u ever win or get 2nd avg less 60 points per cash not very good for a hall of famer
It's kinda crazy to average a min cash per cash and it should be embarrassing as hell, but once you figure out bobbo's strategy, it makes sense. The guy was mediocre at best with full table tourneys paying out half the field; in these short-handed ones, his lack of poker knowledge is even more apparent, and he has to get very lucky to overcome his lack of skill. You'll see him double up early and try to fold his way to a cash, only to bust out on the bubble...and like with so many things, he's too dense to learn based on bad results

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
29,000 > 0

Thanks for the 29k broke dikk.
Nice one. glad to see you're getting the hang of this math thing! Here's the final one: 72,000 > 29,000

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Feel free to post your inferior stats Kid.

Lol you've played at 3x more of these dailies than I have so far this year. Maybe 4-5x:

My 2019 Tourney Stats

• # of cashes: 22
  • # of points: 4205
  • # of 1st places: 10