Login Search

Anybody ever have to meet an $85,000 roll over requirement?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
I got a futures bet on Ohio State to win the ship that will get $22,000 so if that wins I can flip that too
Is this the reason your rollovers compounded each deposit, the open futures bet? I’m not familiar with bookmakers bonus policies. If so, that’s a raw deal. Some books don’t allow multiple active bonuses. You can do it but you’re going need to need a lot of luck. I wouldn’t deposit again until the futures bet and or rollover clears. Good luck.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave PD77 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
Is this the reason your rollovers compounded each deposit, the open futures bet? I’m not familiar with bookmakers bonus policies. If so, that’s a raw deal. Some books don’t allow multiple active bonuses. You can do it but you’re going need to need a lot of luck. I wouldn’t deposit again until the futures bet and or rollover clears. Good luck.

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I believe lots of things, I don’t believe anything from certain ppl. Namely ones who known to be full of shit.
you believing what I say makes no difference in my life I just find it funny. You know if you think I’m full of shit feel free not to comment on my post.

not everyone is out to trick you or deceive you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
you believing what I say makes no difference in my life I just find it funny. You know if you think I’m full of shit feel free not to comment on my post.

not everyone is out to trick you or deceive you.
The fact you think it funny that you a known liar says all I need to know about your lack of character.