Login Search

Uncut Gems 🍿

Last Post

please tell me this isn't some f'n series about uncut eastern euro/armenian schlong.... I had to put up with about a decade of watching these big-dikked, amped up bisexual tweekers slammin two and sometimes three of their tools simultaneously into some poor eastern euro babe's stretched out bunghole in a half-gay "trading paint" experience that would make even dale sr. proud (not at how gay it was, but the level of paint tradin' goin on)

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
please tell me this isn't some f'n series about uncut eastern euro/armenian schlong.... I had to put up with about a decade of watching these big-dikked, amped up bisexual tweekers slammin two and sometimes three of their tools simultaneously into some poor eastern euro babe's stretched out bunghole in a half-gay "trading paint" experience that would make even dale sr. proud (not at how gay it was, but the level of paint tradin' goin on)
What in the actual fukk....

Jesus Donker, it's about some missing jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
Yeah KG was good in this

Great lil plot twist at end, didn't see it coming at all...
really i actuallt perdicted that half way through. movir was alright oscar worthy.... maybe if u have a head full of acid