Login Search

SBR Pick 6 Contest Week 1 LIVE SHOW

Last Post

Money Clip SBR Pick 6 Contest Week 1 LIVE SHOW

Welcome to the Pick 6 show where SBR is giving away over $50,000 in CASH! This weekly show will breakdown this new signature SBR contest. Each week you will get updated information on all of the NFL and NCAA football games. We will review the weekly CASH PRIZE winners, review the current Pick 6 leader board, and mention where our SBR personalities are in the contest. Don't miss a show! Also remember it is never too late to join the Pick 6 contest where all you do is JOIN, PICK, and WIN CASH!! Join the Pick 6 Contest & Win Your Share of $50,000 in Cash Prizes

Hey Jerk his Dick is back lol
Stay sober Jerk ..off

Next video ...slow down ....don't do crack before the show
Take the marbles out of your mouth.
And get a Mets hat
I never though I would miss the Prick
Last edited by konck; 09-05-19 at 11:54 AM.

Default Thanks for watching guys

Thanks for watching guys. We need to work out some kinks and everything will be way more fun when we have records to talk about. This is all about talking about the SBRPro's who are delivering the goods as well as breaking the games down. This show will get more fun. Thank you guys for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
we need a which employee will finish highest contest

lowest

not make enough picks and dqed

Definitely Rudy. We have to see which employees shit the bed and if any of them stop making enough picks to qualify I will roast them non stop. If you're going to lose, at least lose like a man.