Login Search

Monday Plays?? Anything significant?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
Don't forget Qeefland Indians, they'll roll too.
Honestly didn’t know shit about their starter and was too lazy to cap these expensive ass favs, lol.

Kinda like nfl teasers I find when going this favorite parlay route (which If you follow me at all betting bases you would know I hate! lol) you better off w the less is more approach, inevitably couple those favs will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
KVB

You got a thread for that visiting Dog Fund?

Love to increase wagers on dogs as a way to hit low % but be +$$$$

Would love to follow in separate thread
That description, along with every play posted in these daily threads, come from one thread. I am copying all the original posts from that thread so you can click on any on of them to take you there.

It will get updated each week and I'll post the whole list of plays again as we get closer to the games.

Did the same kinda of review for the UPSET Basket, which was tracked last year.

Here are the recent reviews of the other KVB Family of Funds running this year...

NCAAF Totals Fund

ATS/ML Fund

Visiting Dog Fund

The UPSET Basket has more detail.

There will be 5 Funds total and we should see more than 550 plays this season between them all.

We are grinding here...

Of course Braves gonna win by 1 today, when I had +1.5 on Chisox yesterday and Braves win by 2.. that game was a kick in the nuts, all chisox had to do was pitch around freeman and they for sure only lose by 1 if not win, yet they just kept pitching to him and getting burnt. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Where the fukk are those threads bro? In saloon? I’ve never seen them! Lol
Just one thread, different posts.

Been posting all plays in FlyMe for years, and elsewhere.

Some of the sharpest and best gambling instruction that this website has seen over the last few years has come out of the Saloon.

Being trying to get FlyMe Think Tanked for years.

That's where it belongs sometimes.

It's knowledge for the esoteric and those that know, know.

I only see PT, Think Tank, and Saloon. I start all threads that I start in PT, let mods move them.

I never visit the other subforums, ever.

I even make graphs now, sometimes forever showing the bad streaks.

Been grinding to the tune of thousands of plays, all tracked with links, for years...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Of course Braves gonna win by 1 today, when I had +1.5 on Chisox yesterday and Braves win by 2.. that game was a kick in the nuts, all chisox had to do was pitch around freeman and they for sure only lose by 1 if not win, yet they just kept pitching to him and getting burnt. lol.
I lost 3 straight times with Chisox last week on the +1.5, including at -160 yesterday.

Would like to get TOR and get something back.

Have TEX +1.5 too, looks like a rain delay.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I lost 3 straight times with Chisox last week on the +1.5, including at -160 yesterday.

Would like to get TOR and get something back.

Have TEX +1.5 too, looks like a rain delay.
I dont bet on games involving the white sox or Tamba bay rays... its helped me tremendously this year
Give Points

Points Awarded:

KVB gave shocka1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.