Login Search

Womens World Cup Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Don’t come in here trying to speak logically!! He didn’t win thus as always it was a bad beat!! Duh.
Not that I care about 2dabitch the 3rd goal was scored less than 40 minutes into a 90 minute match, their certainly was a high probability 1 goal would be socred in the last 56 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Not really, goal differntial matters for tiebreakers, just a lot of missed scoring opportunities in the 2nd half
Honestly it’s like you don’t even watch these games. The entire second half was nothing but time wasting and fake injuries by Norway. There was not even one good scoring chance the entire second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Honestly it’s like you don’t even watch these games. The entire second half was nothing but time wasting and fake injuries by Norway. There was not even one good scoring chance the entire second half.
Not that I care you're a fuking idiot, there was a shot that was 2 inches from going in, there were plenty of quality scoring chances, your take that Germany had better chances than China in the first half of that game was stupid as fuk too, go away.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Yeah I agree I wasn't expecting 3 goals in the 2nd half, certainly should have been 1 though
With more space behind Nigeria's defence it should be at least one more goal for Norway but I think I came to the conclusion that it's not really an advantage when women have the opportunity to create a chance in transition. The difference in speed and pace between an attacker and defender is just most of the time not there compared to the men's.