Login Search

Goat Milk check in -- you said KD and Cousins will play in the finals................

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
Cousins was a few steps too slow in game 1. I still think Durant’s injury is worse than he and Gst have let on. An strained Achilles seems quite possible. Regardless, Warriors need him in this series.
I still don’t think they do. I’ll be shocked if they lose game 2, if they do I’ll admit I’m wrong they need him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
A lot of people going to be surprised when Toronto goes up 2-0.

It's happening, it's happening as we speak.
Don’t see it buddy.

Seems like more gonna be surprised when it 1-1. Not sure why. Seems similar to nhl finals w everyone on Boston’s nuts after gm1.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
I told you they'd both play in the finals.

And I don't get these things wrong.

How many times did I tell you to stop knee jerk reacting bro? Lol. Come on!

KD back for game 2 or 3 at the latest... I know athletes, I know their mentality.

Cousins back tonight btw.
KD ruled out of game 3. You've been way off so far.

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
KD ruled out of game 3. You've been way off so far.
Been way off? Lmao. Told you DUrant was coming back for the finals while 90% of sbr and analysts said no.

Told you cousins coming back when no one here predicted that.

Knee jerk reactions from you point by point. Your team goes up 6-2 and you call it a "good start."

Ppl also react about cousins after game 1, "oh, he's terrible." Anyone that knee jerk reacts on a game by game basis, I automatically discount their opinions. Sign of a straight amateur.

Need I remind you of Djokovic? Had one bad year all the of the sudden he'll never win another major. Lol.

Making bold calls left n right on this series that no one else taking. Dropping threads with 3-1 odds.

I always win these in the end.

Bedtime for everyone.

Been way off? Lmao. Told you DUrant was coming back for the finals while 90% of sbr and analysts said no.

Told you cousins coming back when no one here predicted that.

Knee jerk reactions from you point by point. Your team goes up 6-2 and you call it a "good start."

Ppl also react about cousins after game 1, "oh, he's terrible." Anyone that knee jerk reacts on a game by game basis, I automatically discount their opinions. Sign of a straight amateur.

Need I remind you of Djokovic? Had one bad year all the of the sudden he'll never win another major. Lol.

Making bold calls left n right on this series that no one else taking. Dropping threads with 3-1 odds.

I always win these in the end.

Bedtime for everyone.
You said Durant would come back by game 2 or 3 but he missed gm 2 and has been ruled out for game 3. GTFO.

BTW u said joker is going to finish w 20 majors to tie fed. He's at 15 right now. He won't even finish higher than rafa let alone fed.

GTFO

Go away Goat. There are enough losers in here who post. You love to run you mouth, but you consistently lose. You know very little when it comes to injuries. Your boy will not be back. Your team is finished. Hopefully Toronto puts an end to this joke tomorrow. Hoops is such a s**t sport now. The animals who ran at Belmont yesterday are better than the animals who will run up and down the court tomorrow. They are smarter also.

Actually he's been terrible outside of only game 2. So you are the one overreacting to one game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Go away Goat. There are enough losers in here who post. You love to run you mouth, but you consistently lose. You know very little when it comes to injuries. Your boy will not be back. Your team is finished. Hopefully Toronto puts an end to this joke tomorrow. Hoops is such a s**t sport now. The animals who ran at Belmont yesterday are better than the animals who will run up and down the court tomorrow. They are smarter also.
Not only are you a weak ass and pathetic troll, you're a racist loser to boot. Man, what a penetrating idiot