Login Search

Slugger of the day MLB 2019

Last Post

How is arenado most underrated player in baseball? Didn’t guy sign a 300 mil contract extension? Isn’t he always talked about as best 3rd baseman and one of best players in gm? Doesn’t he get inflated numbers playing in best hitters park in all of baseball?

He great and all but don’t see how he underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
How is arenado most underrated player in baseball? Didn’t guy sign a 300 mil contract extension? Isn’t he always talked about as best 3rd baseman and one of best players in gm? Doesn’t he get inflated numbers playing in best hitters park in all of baseball?

He great and all but don’t see how he underrated.
I'm dumb and my vocabulary is very limited so don't mind me I am Ibn my own world

however, he is under appreciated - no accolades or respect

and is the best defensive player I've ever watched

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
I'm dumb and my vocabulary is very limited so don't mind me I am Ibn my own world

however, he is under appreciated - no accolades or respect

and is the best defensive player I've ever watched
You not dumb but you crazy on this! Dude got 300 mil, wins gold glove every year, talked about as one of best in game.

He is a great player, I just don’t agree he isn’t respected as such.

You not dumb but you crazy on this! Dude got 300 mil, wins gold glove every year, talked about as one of best in game.

He is a great player, I just don’t agree he isn’t respected as such.
he gets the defensive credits for sure.

but offensively even you said his numbers are inflated - which is basically discrediting him lol

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
he gets the defensive credits for sure.

but offensively even you said his numbers are inflated - which is basically discrediting him lol
I don’t think so, it just a fact.
At coors his career ops is .993 which is incredible. On the road it .796, still good but not even elite.

Don’t get me wrong I think he a top 5 or so player just as everyone who plays at coors his numbers somewhat inflated.

I don’t think so, it just a fact.
At coors his career ops is .993 which is incredible. On the road it .796, still good but not even elite.

Don’t get me wrong I think he a top 5 or so player just as everyone who plays at coors his numbers somewhat inflated.
Im real nonchalant with all that type of stuff

don't care about park factors or none ofthat

I accept stats for what they are, even during steroid era - it is what it is

history can say what it wants and the numbers can be interpreted however . If you have impact it will be felt and thats most important

to me Bonds is best ever. you can't ever take back the homers and the presence and the feeling