Login Search

10 SBR Bad Boys

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Sorry to hear it..

I didn’t even know anyone could get hands on them. Wasn’t for lack of effort I never tried!!
This was 30-35 years ago. They were everywhere back then. Ludes, Dilaudid, and Coke were everywhere in the 80's-90's where we grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
This was 30-35 years ago. They were everywhere back then. Ludes, Dilaudid, and Coke were everywhere in the 80's-90's where we grew up.
Yea just a little before my time, I was bout 10 years or so late onto the scene. diladid one of my All time favs, nothing better than crushing one those funny shaped 8s up and snorting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
meanwhile, while you clowns go back n' forth I'm studying preflop ranges from utg....you guys not on my level
This shit kills me the most

poker isn’t about that shit

just play your fukkin clown opponents

if you don’t see 4/5 of them

move to a different a table

legit a billion weak games in our area

you studying pros on tv

cmon on

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
Im jealous you got to live back then man.
Yup 50 years old, lived, loved, raised some hell and still going strong Dem.. Can't complain buddy.. Life is good!!!

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
meanwhile, while you clowns go back n' forth I'm studying preflop ranges from utg....you guys not on my level
Uhhh UTG play is pretty much the most straight forward easiest pre. Study button, cutoff and hijack play the most.

I really hope we get a good 1/2 or 2/5 game going with SBR regulars whenever the next bash is. Just not with that crusher guy in the mix.

50 is the new 40!
Might be the new 35 if you sleep 8 hours a night and have no stress, eat right and exercise daily, I'm rolling right now. NO LIE!!!

Same as I was in my late 30's pretty much, my joints and back are better today that's one difference because I'm not abusing my body anymore. Just take naps now in the day time for 15 minutes, lost a little more hair and have a few more gray hairs that's it.. Will be looking for PED's soon though if I see myself starting to slip. Drug free right now..

I HATE GETTING OLD!!!! Age is just a number though for some. I am fighting the good fight!!! Anyone can get it done in their 40's and early 50's if they try HARD!!! Stretch every morning and do your push ups and sit ups for starters.. Remember ABS are made in the kitchen and not in the gym also.. Just gotta be active every day.. Be a body in motion..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-18-19 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Jibby I got you for 54 years old pal I mean I think you can pass for about 45 though
Nope I'm 51 years old now, born 3/4/1968 and just last summer I was going to beach every day and body surfing and then just kicking in the sand, I honestly had a bunch of 25 year olds hot chicks checking me out. If you work it you can still lean up and look good in a bathing suit even at 50... My aren't sagging yet..

I still got it if I want it at 51.. Not sure how much longer I can hold on though.. I dress well and with a tan in summer, hat and dark shades on I can still pass for a 30 year old in summer..

I can't rob the cradle, I give young chicks no time of day.. They do look good though but I won't go there.. That's just me..

Honest truth... I'm old enough to be their fathers.

If anything just force yourself to stretch and do a set of pushups every morning when you wake up.. A month later you will have a chest.. Make it a religion..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-18-19 at 10:54 PM.

I’ve honestly never really seen that side of BG, I mean I’ve seen him make up a few funny nicknames but for most part I havnt seen him really troll anyone but I agree w you if so not called for.

I’m aware of lot of you guys stuff, that how we got into it cause that thread you started mentioning you were reporting post (clearly I’m not a fan of that, lol). Definately out of bounds some the things he has said about you so understand your problem w him, I’m just not a “report it” kind of guy, lol. In fairness I have seen you go at him pretty hard as well and his old lady too! Certainly not trying to take sides and no idea who started all that.

Just think it be better for everyone if ya’ll just ignored each other if ya can’t get along., For most part that how I go about it with Morino (aka thermaflu) sometimes we have words but only when it in a random thread, I don’t go into his threads and be disrespectful cause I feel like anyone who puts themselves out there w plays threads shouldn’t be attacked for it.
Fuk off