Login Search

Sad Story...Pretty Popular West Coast Rapper Murdered yesterday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
Shari is DEEP into the US Hip hop scene

mate
Only thing I'm DEEP into is my PJs as I'm about to go to bed but I'd hope most of a certain age would try to familiarise themselves with this sad story as it just keeps getting repeated across various demographics/suburbs/countries etc. Life's hard enough without people treating each other this way

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Only thing I'm DEEP into is my PJs as I'm about to go to bed but I'd hope most of a certain age would try to familiarise themselves with this sad story as it just keeps getting repeated across various demographics/suburbs/countries etc. Life's hard enough without people treating each other this way

all ages unfortunately are familiar with death, suffering, sadness on a local and inter connected way. We don't need headlines and celebrities to connect us to the fact that life is fragile, cruel and absurd at times.

that's life

choose kindness today

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
Awful. He was good people. My father had handled some of his real estate contracts and loved the man. Left 2 kids and one of the baddest women on the planet without their father and husband.

Victory Lap was the best album of 2017/18.

never heard it, just put it on spotify a bit ago, dude is straight fire damn...few tunes sound like a combo of Nas, Bone Thugs, and Nipsey's own style