Login Search

Do people seriously think Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards are gonna beat the Chargers?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
They fukked up losing to ravens when they could have overtaken the 1 seed., I could see it if they could escape this game. Just don’t think they will, worst matchup in the entire playoffs (both sides) for them imo.
Not only is it the worst matchup, but no one has commented on the fact that the NFL screwed the Chargers by having them play in the ONLY 1:00 pm (10:00 am) game this week. If you do not know how poorly West Coasts teams do in the early games back east, do your homework. Baltimore -2 1/2 is a good wager.

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
This game will come down to which defense forces the most turnovers. Jackson fumbles every game and Rivers has thrown two interceptions in each of his last three games (one of which was vs the Ravens).
Rivers is playing his worst football of the season. He has the tendency to throw the ball up for grabs when he's getting teed off on. The Chargers oline better make some adjustments and give him some time in the pocket or it probably won't end well.

Losing to the Ravens when it didn't matter much besides the #1 seed will prove to be better as a fair share of bettors will be on BAL. That makes my Chargers bet feel a lot better. I hope the public keeps pounding BAL because it's gonna be a loser. Chargers will also get Hunter Henry back as they are gonna wait until the last possible moment before deactivating Jatavius Brown and bringing Hunter "Hearst" Henry back onto the field. He has been practicing and getting back up to game speed, although he will get limited snaps, it should bold well for him as they advance to the next round. Also, there is still a chance for the Chargers to still host a playoff game, if all goes to plan If IND beats the Texans, Chargers beats the Ravens, then Colts beat KC and Chargers beat NE, the AFC title game will be hosted at the StubHub center. All is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
Losing to the Ravens when it didn't matter much besides the #1 seed will prove to be better as a fair share of bettors will be on BAL. That makes my Chargers bet feel a lot better. I hope the public keeps pounding BAL because it's gonna be a loser. Chargers will also get Hunter Henry back as they are gonna wait until the last possible moment before deactivating Jatavius Brown and bringing Hunter "Hearst" Henry back onto the field. He has been practicing and getting back up to game speed, although he will get limited snaps, it should bold well for him as they advance to the next round. Also, there is still a chance for the Chargers to still host a playoff game, if all goes to plan If IND beats the Texans, Chargers beats the Ravens, then Colts beat KC and Chargers beat NE, the AFC title game will be hosted at the StubHub center. All is possible.
If you're going to be one-dimensional and beat Balt, I would want to have it running. I can't see Rivers not getting rattled when Balt is blitzing as they won't have to worry about the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Hardest offense to play against is a team that wants to run every play. It's all about discipline for Chargers.
It's all about protecting Phillips and giving him time to pass, no forced and rushed INT throws will be key..

Chargers OL protects Phillips and Gordon gets a few good plays also in running game the Chargers will win this game..