Login Search

Mizzou vs Okie St

Last Post

This one bowl game I actually do have a little incite on.

Tigers program has a lot of momentum going right now. From way they closed out season finally beating some ranked teams which something they hadn’t been accomplishing under this staff. They also landed Clemson transfer Kelly Bryant to take over for lock next year. Lot of excitement around the program right now. Should be a good following in Nashville and Lock couldn’t have drew a better matchup to show out for scouts!!

I like mizzou to curb stomp okie lite!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Tigers program has a lot of momentum going right now. From way they closed out season finally beating some ranked teams which something they hadn’t been accomplishing under this staff. They also landed Clemson transfer Kelly Bryant to take over for lock next year. Lot of excitement around the program right now. Should be a good following in Nashville and Lock couldn’t have drew a better matchup to show out for scouts!!

Nashville?

The game is in Memphis pal

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I don't disagree with you necessarily, but you could have said the same thing about last year (with the exception of Bryant).

This game should be close till the end