Login Search

Edmonton Oilers Fire Coach Todd McLellan

Last Post

Kenneth S. Hitchcock (born December 17, 1951) is a Canadian professional ice hockey coach with the Edmonton Oilers. He coached the Dallas Stars (1996–2002, 2017–2018), Philadelphia Flyers (2002–2006), Columbus Blue Jackets (2006–2010), and St. Louis Blues (2011–2017). He also served as an assistant coach for the 2014 Canadian Olympic national team. Hitchcock won a Stanley Cup with the Stars in 1999. He is the third winningest coach in NHL history with a total of 823 victories.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
You lay that kind of juice in hockey?
Only juice if a guy looses..... I played a ABC +1.5 system in hockey in 2014-15 season went 113-2 that's juice playa!!!!
The little 2 for 1 (-200) is not shit Lakes.... I find it better than digging in the dog house for plays at only win 1 out of 6

Quote Originally Posted by cucked2day View Post
Nothing special? They are a top 3 team as of right now lol but this game is a no play especially since Oilers just fired their coach who knows how the players react they could come out blazing tonight for him...no play.
Wouldn’t you say they were expected 2 win more since getting EK?
Very inconsistent team

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
Wouldn’t you say they were expected 2 win more since getting EK?
Very inconsistent team
I follow NHL very closely don't always go by records it's early in the season still i have power rankings i do for each team...As of today my top 5 teams in order are..

1. Sharks
2.TB ( will see how they hold up with key injury)
3.Toronto
4.Wild
5.Avs

Don't have preds in top 5 (they are actually 6th)great record but from my numbers they will be falling off here soon and already have this last week. Just 1 mans opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cucked2day View Post
I follow NHL very closely don't always go by records it's early in the season still i have power rankings i do for each team...As of today my top 5 teams in order are..

1. Sharks
2.TB ( will see how they hold up with key injury)
3.Toronto
4.Wild
5.Avs

Don't have preds in top 5 great record but from my numbers they will be falling off here soon and already have this last week. Just 1 mans opinion.
Well if your going current- Leafs gotta
Be number 1- they just beat the sharks on the road without there best player Matthews